philliesphan18

Which Screenie Do You Like Best?  

8 members have voted

1. 1.

• The Ump In La-La Land
    • Greg Golson's Stag Leap
    • Cliff Whiffing a Hitter
    • Mike McCoy's Superman Impersonation

Ok - So for those of you following this dynasty, I haven't forgotten it. I am just currently EXTREMELY busy so I might not have time to update it. I have played more games, I just need to update my posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoops sorry. I just noticed some errors in my previous post. It's a bit late to correct them now because I have PSP7 and it would require me to take out all the pictures and texts and additional layers. Look for my next post to be cleaned up a bit more, I'm still a little rusty after my break time!

Nice job with the electronic updates. That is a nice addition that you have made. BTW, have you made any updates on the stats yet for either of your pitchers?

Just a suggestion. I think it's pretty cool some of you guys making these little storys and showing the players progress and whatnot but rather then flipping through eventually 40 pages to read past peoples posts and find the storyline, I think you should use a free website like geocities and put the story on a webpage where people can link through one page to the next and follow the story without posts in between. They could comment here. Just a suggestion because I'd like to follow some of these dynasty stories people are doing like this without having to skim through all the posts. Keep up the creativity. It's a nice break from the game sometimes.

Just a suggestion. I think it's pretty cool some of you guys making these little storys and showing the players progress and whatnot but rather then flipping through eventually 40 pages to read past peoples posts and find the storyline, I think you should use a free website like geocities and put the story on a webpage where people can link through one page to the next and follow the story without posts in between. They could comment here. Just a suggestion because I'd like to follow some of these dynasty stories people are doing like this without having to skim through all the posts. Keep up the creativity. It's a nice break from the game sometimes.

I see where you're coming from, AB, and it's actually a good idea that makes sense.

But keep in mind, some of the posts that you have to skip are sometimes relevant to the story.

I see where you're coming from, AB, and it's actually a good idea that makes sense.

But keep in mind, some of the posts that you have to skip are sometimes relevant to the story.

I don't know about that. As a dynasty follower, I always liked when I didn't have to open up a whole new window just to navigate around a dynasty. I keep it here for simplicity's sake.

And - are those thingies free?

Nice job with the electronic updates. That is a nice addition that you have made. BTW, have you made any updates on the stats yet for either of your pitchers?

No I haven't. I was planning to do it and then I forgot. So, I'll probably wait until the end of June to do it.

yes, Yahoo geocities is free, and you wouldn't have to open a new window to go from page to page in the actual Dynasty story, but you would be in a different window from this forum obviously. No problems though. this is cool! But it gave me some idea's for what I might do to be different from everyone else in the future if I make one of these.

yes, Yahoo geocities is free, and you wouldn't have to open a new window to go from page to page in the actual Dynasty story, but you would be in a different window from this forum obviously. No problems though. this is cool! But it gave me some idea's for what I might do to be different from everyone else in the future if I make one of these.
It would be a bit too complicated for me. I don't know much about using those web host sites. Thanks for the suggestion and thanks for following.

Sorry if this has been asked before, or mentioned before, but I'm having trouble figuring out who's writing the blogs, as in whose point of view? I keep seeing "He [Cliff] did that, Gil did this, We did that" So I can't figure out who is suppose to be writing the blog, does each person write for their own game, or what?

Sorry if this has been asked before, or mentioned before, but I'm having trouble figuring out who's writing the blogs, as in whose point of view? I keep seeing "He [Cliff] did that, Gil did this, We did that" So I can't figure out who is suppose to be writing the blog, does each person write for their own game, or what?
If you check out the front page - page 1 - it tells you more info. It is both of the brothers, that would be why I use the pronoun "we".

I used to have one write for the other's game, but that got extremely confusing after a while.

philliesphan18, I have a few questions with your progression thing. when you get rewarded by points (ex. 4 pts every A- win) is that 4 points you can use to edit any rating? what I mean is, lets say you get your 4 pts; do you put let's say 2 points up in control, 1 in velocity ,and one in stamina or something like that? I have been tryin to figure this out on my own but just didnt understand.

All right man thanks for the time.

GO REDS

philliesphan18, I have a few questions with your progression thing. when you get rewarded by points (ex. 4 pts every A- win) is that 4 points you can use to edit any rating? what I mean is, lets say you get your 4 pts; do you put let's say 2 points up in control, 1 in velocity ,and one in stamina or something like that? I have been tryin to figure this out on my own but just didnt understand.

All right man thanks for the time.

GO REDS

Good Question. - The points are going towards a points system which can add new pitches and up the career potential of the player. The values for which a stat is worth isn't set in stone yet. I have to fiddle around with them to see which is best suited for me.

I hope that answers your question, and thanks for following.

Is anyone still following this dynasty? Because it feels lonely here - JK.

I'm open to any suggestions and comments people might have.

And there's only two more games until I post the progression update.

:balloons: :party2: 1000th post! :party1: :balloons:

Archived