1. 1.

• The Ump In La-La Land
    • Greg Golson's Stag Leap
    • Cliff Whiffing a Hitter
    • Mike McCoy's Superman Impersonation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone still following this dynasty? Because it feels lonely here - JK.

I'm open to any suggestions and comments people might have.

And there's only two more games until I post the progression update.

:balloons: :party2: 1000th post! :party1: :balloons:

This is a good dynasty. Keep up the good work. I'm assuming it may seem like people aren't paying too much attention to your dynasty, but they must be enjoying it because I know I am. Hopefully one of the Holsingers get called up to the "Show" quickly. It should be fun watching them there. Anyways, good luck with the rest of your dynasty!

This is a good dynasty. Keep up the good work. I'm assuming it may seem like people aren't paying too much attention to your dynasty, but they must be enjoying it because I know I am. Hopefully one of the Holsingers get called up to the "Show" quickly. It should be fun watching them there. Anyways, good luck with the rest of your dynasty!

Called up my foot. They stink! Well they don't stink really. They should be like 5-2 or something like that, but I can't give them any consistant run support and they don't have a bullpen behind them!

• 2 weeks later...

I accidentally simmed their next two games, but Gil lost and Cliff got a no decision on a blown save by the closer Brad Harker.

I'm thinking of switching to a new template so any suggestions are welcome.

I think it looks ok, phils. I like the all the stat information on the cards. If I can help in any way, let me know.
I think those stats are wrong though. My MVP Sav Reader is acting wierd. I'll check then post again if that is so, although that might be tomorrow till I get that done.

JR, I was thinking maybe I could use one of your templates as a base. But, I have GIMP so I am not sure how well that would work or if there is something else I have to DL to make it work.

I think those stats are wrong though. My MVP Sav Reader is acting wierd. I'll check then post again if that is so, although that might be tomorrow till I get that done.

JR, I was thinking maybe I could use one of your templates as a base. But, I have GIMP so I am not sure how well that would work or if there is something else I have to DL to make it work.

I honestly don't know anything at all about GIMP, although I did scan through it a couple of times on my other PC.

I have no idea how to incorporate PS files or vice versa, but you're welcome to anything I have. ;)

Just played a game with the Phils for a change. I messed with my sliders beforehand, but as you can see from the score I might have to tone them down a bit! Rowand and Dobbs both had career days.

[align=center] http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores//us...han18/PHI84.htm [/align]

Yeah, the offense looks a little steep for my liking. I like the games to average about 3-7 runs, 6-11 hits.

Speaking of, I just looked at the game on ESPN

Yankees vs Sox - Top 9

NYY - 6 runs on 12 hits

Boston - 5 runs on 11 hits

But as I've said before, everyone plays different.

Just played with the Phils again (I like to have some variety) and they lost 8-6 to the Rockies, ending an eight game win streak that moved them into sole possession of first place in the NL East. I forgot to run BSE though so no box score this time.

pointsprogressionpng2cx4.png

Okay, so I made some corrections now and here is their actual stats and progression. I have no idea why Sav Reader messed it up the last time.

Also, I'm thinking of lowering these point requirements, because if I don't they'll never improve.

- Adding a New Pitch: 50 Points (+8 Points for every pitch after that)

- Improving Career Potential: 100 Points

What I thought of was:

- Adding a New Pitch: 40 Points (+8 Points for every pitch after that)

- Improving Career Potential: 75 Points

Suggestions for this are welcome

Okay so this may turn off some people to my dynasty, but I am getting tired of waiting around for these guys to progress so what I am going to do is sim / manage my way through the rest of the season, that way the waiting time until they get to the bigs is shorter.

Archived