• The Ump In La-La Land
    • Greg Golson's Stag Leap
    • Cliff Whiffing a Hitter
    • Mike McCoy's Superman Impersonation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay now for something different:

Since it is the end of the season I am making a poll for the best screenshot of the season. This really has no relation to the story line, but I just felt like doing something different!

The Canidates:

sc1mi2.png

The Ump in La-La Land

sc2dq2.png

Greg Golson's Stag Leap

sc3ly6.png

Cliff Whiffing a Hitter

sc4ko8.png

Mike McCoy's Superman Impersonation

PHILS UPDATE:

Divisional Series vs the Astros

1st game - I simmed and they won 11-2

2nd game - Win 8-0. I played this one and the Astros kept on handing the Phillies the game on a silver platter. They made so many mistakes like the catcher let the ball drop in front of him on a pop fly in front of the plate ... twice! Also, they made two errors besides those misplays, and the Phils bats took advantage of that and wholloped them in game two.

[align=center]Game Two Boxscore[/align]

3rd game - Loss 8-4. This was the best game of the series so far. It was actually a close game up until the seventh when Matt Smith imploded and allowed five runs and got the loss.

[align=center]Game Three Boxscore[/align]

That's where things stand in the majors.

An update on the Phillies:

Game 5 NLDS: The Astros tied the series up at two apiece in game two after going behind in the series 0-2 by winning 12-5. That set the stage for the deciding game five. Things looked bleak early as Cy Yound Award winner Adam Eaton gave up two runs in the first, but the Phils tied it up in the bottom of the inning with a Chase Utley home run and went ahead in the bottom of the third as Eaton helped himself by slamming a homer to left. That turned out to be all the team needed as they won 6-3, Tom Gordon closing it out in the ninth.

Game Five Box Score

Next Up: The NLCS vs the New York Mets

Phils Update:

Game One NLCS: Loss 5-2

I managed this game. Despite a homer from Aaron Rowand and two hits from Chris Burke, the Phils lost the first game to the Mets as the rest of the team couldn't get to the Mets pitchers.

NLCS Game One Box Score

Game Two Starters:

PHI - Brett Myers

NYM - Dave Williams

Sad to see the Yankees leave early, but you're still in it so I'll stick around to read lol.

As for anyone following this, don't worry if you don't get commented a lot on. You have quite a few profile views so that matters more than post count.

Sad to see the Yankees leave early, but you're still in it so I'll stick around to read lol.

As for anyone following this, don't worry if you don't get commented a lot on. You have quite a few profile views so that matters more than post count.

Yeah, I really don't get the relavance of post count to dynasties. Some really new ones get posted on like crazy and others don't, oh well. And sorry to say I don't have the same feelings as far as the Yankees leaving early!

I have no idea why J-Roll was named the MVP. He had a friggin' .258 average! Him and Juan Pierre were the top two canidates so the only thing I can figure out is that the cpu likes steals, especially when combined with home runs. But, I'm not complaining!

Archived