philliesphan18

Which Screenie Do You Like Best?  

8 members have voted

1. 1.

• The Ump In La-La Land
    • Greg Golson's Stag Leap
    • Cliff Whiffing a Hitter
    • Mike McCoy's Superman Impersonation

Having a local network cover their games is a really good idea. I am actually planning on doing somewhat similar though its always a work in progress.
Everything is always a WIP. I always look for ways to improve any part of the dynasty. Lookin' foreward to seeing that new layout in your Sox dynasty!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad layout, I can't wait for your new season to start to see where the players begin. My Phillies are like 53-20something, so we are at the top of the division. I just haven't updated in a while due to work. Hopefully Gil will be moved up soon, and maybe he can go to Mexico to work on that power of his.

Thanks, I might a more intricacies to the layout soon. As for the Phils, we almost got to the World Series last year, but fell short by losing to the Mets. And I'm planning on calling up both brothers to at least AA Reading.

I would be posting at least one more upate tonight and possible a game update with my new format, but halfway through designing it, Paint Shop Pro quit on me and I lost everything. So, an update will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

EDIT: Evil program, it did it again!

This recap is still a WIP. I wanted to post it to get feedback on how I was doing and anything I should update with it. I forgot to run BSE so I didn't have any info other than what I could remember to fill in the team boxes there at the bottom half. Another picture recap version is on the planning board, but is still in the preliminary stages.

-- Suggestions always welcome!

I like it, the only problem i have with it is the text, i just dont really like how it looks, but you can do whatever

Yeah, I was having some trouble deciding which text to use. Which text in particular is the problematic one?

Where it says Gilbert Holsinger
Okay I wasn't sure if it was that text or the team city text. I liked the team city text, but I wasn't sure about the other one. I'll probably change that for the next update.

Thanks!

try using tahoma for the Holsinger text

Thanks StEd, I'll give that a try.

The template looks really nice. Maybe add a gradient to those two boxes, and I think it should be top notch. Great job.

yeah i like the gradient idea... maybe do a like... make a new layer, then make the gradient and turn down the opacity or something

I was thinking about that, but I didn't have the time because of the program's crashing and all. I think I'll try something different the next time.

I haven't given up on this dynasty, I just haven't had much time to play games lately.

-- So, I have heard that the 08 schedule is the same as the 07 schedule with a little bit switched around. My question is - Is there a way to use comp's balanced schedule generator in this dynasty? (I've already advanced out of spring training)

Thanks

New presentation style looks awesome. Just one suggestion: change the font. This one looks a little depixelated. Other than that, top notch. Good luck with your "dynasty". :)
Yeah, I'm not sure what font to use and I can't figure out how to add in new fonts to Paint Shop Pro, so I'm stuck with the defaults for now. Thanks Zito!

Archived