Trying something out here

Yankee4Life

I have this program called muvee now 2 which is a video editing software program. So I started messing around with it and I made a beta version of some various Yankee photos that I have collected over the years. There's only about twenty of them and I just put them together to see how this would turn out.

The order of the photos and what photos to put in and take out is important for me. It's a beta version of what I want to do, and if you can, click on the link to download the file. Unzip it and play it in media player or anything you use to play your mpg files.

LINK

The free Photostory 3 for Windows does pretty much the same thing but with possibly more transition effects.

This is one I made about John Lennon & George Harrison with Photostory.

In Memory of John & George

If you import the finished product into Windows Movie Maker you can add a lot more fades and wipes.

I like the pic of Jeter at the end. Reminds me of Gehrig.

I like the music you have chosen also...very New York!

Would be a cool idea if you could take the pics, and place them in some sort of chronological order, showing the changes over the years.

I like the pic of Jeter at the end. Reminds me of Gehrig.

I like the music you have chosen also...very New York!

Would be a cool idea if you could take the pics, and place them in some sort of chronological order, showing the changes over the years.

Thanks DJ.

And I can change the photos around, it will be done when another version is made. I just tried some of these out to see how it would look.

no love for brosius and bernie? i just noticed that their pics seemed to disappear a little quicker than the others...otherwise a good start. i have a buddy who does this types of shows for weddings, graduations and what not. they're always well done.

no love for brosius and bernie? i just noticed that their pics seemed to disappear a little quicker than the others...otherwise a good start. i have a buddy who does this types of shows for weddings, graduations and what not. they're always well done.

Beats the heck out of me why those two pictures went a little faster than the rest. Hahahaah. Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Archived