2007 MLB Civil Rights Game Jerseys

NYY_rich

The uniforms themselves look fairly easy to do. I just don't know what font they use for the jerseys, but the cap font I believe is Impact...

The numbers on the back are the same ones they use on the regular Cardinals jerseys.

you could use the yankees fxxx.fsh file as the numbers look the same and there's no names for that Cleveland jersey. Its overall an easy uniform to make. Carter, I would suggest you perhaps let some of the people who want to it, to take a crack at it themselves. I think this is the perfect uniform for someone who wants to start learning to mod. KC's uniform template is a great place to start. I would like to see someone here take the initiative to try this themselves.

you could use the yankees fxxx.fsh file as the numbers look the same and there's no names for that Cleveland jersey. Its overall an easy uniform to make. Carter, I would suggest you perhaps let some of the people who want to it, to take a crack at it themselves. I think this is the perfect uniform for someone who wants to start learning to mod. KC's uniform template is a great place to start. I would like to see someone here take the initiative to try this themselves.

I agree with you fred13 -- these uniforms would be a good place to start for someone wishing to learn how to mod uniforms.

Therefore, I'll let someone take a crack at these first. NYY_rich good luck if you choose to proceed with this. If you have any questions, let me know.

Archived