Facebook

DJEagles

• 10 months later...

yea classmates, or i found it helpful for kids i was friends with in middle school and such who moved away and i tracked them down and caught up

its a better, safer myspace i guess

Before Facebook sold out, they made it College Only by making you register a college e-mail address. There first step to selling out was allowing High School Kids to use it. You had to have an email from a friend who had a Facebook to join. Now that anyone can use it, It is basically another myspace. With these applications now and the fact that anyone can join, Facebook has sold out.

like classmates but for any kind of group?

How old is Kraw Jr.? You know he is more than likely going to get addicted to Facebook sooner or later.

I knew nothing about the site about 2 and a half, 3 years ago but its totally different now. Its such a great networking site that I actually spend some time on it. I have never touched myspace and probably never will as long as Facebook keeps on improving as it has up until now.

just about all my friends (except for one) ask me to get off the computer... so i do... and the ONLY website they ever go on is facebook. so i always lmao at that... and they are always like... "eric, why do you always go to that gay mvpmods.com website?" i mean all you can really do on facebook is check to see if you have any friend requests/group invites, and see if anyone comments on you. i dont really see the big deal on face book but i do have one but w/e.

Archived