Facebook

DJEagles

MySpace is owned by Rupert Murdoch. It is putting millions in his already fat pockets.

Facebook is owned by the college kid (Mark Zuckerberg) that invented the site. He is now a multi-gozillionaire because of his facebook empire. He just sold a share of facebook to some corporation recently. Facebook made over $100M in 2007. The networth of facebook is around $15 Billion.... with a B.

FaceBook is much much more popular in Canada than Myspace. In fact, Toronto was the first network to reach 2 million people. I'm not positive, but I think MySpace still outranks FaceBook in the United States, but hardly anyone uses it in Canada compared to FaceBook.

Myspace is cool, but not as many of my friends use it as much as they do on facebook. And a lot of profiles are annoying on myspace because they use stupid huge fonts or just have really crappy looking pages, I like facebook more.

Just joined the group. I'm with DUnit - most of the myspace pages I've seen are too damned cluttered to read.

I joined Facebook about a week ago to hook up with a couple of the guys I grew up with. Since then I've found about 20 former classmates. Great stuff.

Archived