The Bigs

medric822

A new baseball game by 2K Sports is expected to be released by this summer. From what I read about it (Source ), it is expected to have outstanding graphics, and "spectacular power-ups with outrageous special effects." But I cannot find anything else out about this game. Is it a game where you start out as a player, and work your way up the minor league system (Similar to Inside the Park Baseball- A.K.A. ITP), or is it just a better version of Major League Baseball 2007? If someone could find some information on this, I'd be happy. Thanks.

360 Also, there's some things I cant figure out.

How do i move in the box?

How do I do takeout slides?

How do I leap up against the wall ? (I only fall against it)

Thanks!

Well i don't know how to do that stuff, i was just wondering because i rented it for xbox a couple weeks back and it was horrible, the same game as last years, i guess the 360 version is much better.

This version was made for the 360. I like everything but two things:

All close homers hit by you are caught by a guy jumping 5 feet high, ad robbing them (A-Rod was robber of 4 in my first 5 games alone).

The fielding camera, its too dificult to judge anything.

What I like about it:

Pitching is more fun

Hitting in more chalenging

Create a Player

Amazing detail of most players (Jeter looks a little chubby IMO).

Oh, in my third game I played (second of the 2007 season) I had Mussina on the mound, and I threw, get this- A PERFECT GAME! I K'd 13, and got a PERFECTO!

Just thought I'd share that.

Archived