cyberface help

ishotlove

I follow Jogar84's cyberface tutorial but they're never anywhere near as sharp and crisp as the ones he releases, ones that thr33nil makes, etc... Any tips on that? It just seems like mine are stretch or something, but i follow his directions very carefully.

look up a thread in the forums called the "xbox cyberface tutorial". there are lots of tips in there about doing your textures better.

i took a look at it, i do all that. but i'll look at what Jogar's textures look like and they're crystal clear, perfectly sharp. mine don't look THAT bad, but they're not nearly as nice.

i took a look at it, i do all that. but i'll look at what Jogar's textures look like and they're crystal clear, perfectly sharp. mine don't look THAT bad, but they're not nearly as nice.

You have to perfect your photoshop skills or whatever program you are useing. If you are not skilled then what you are trying to accomplish isnt going to turn out the way you want it. If you post the bmp of the player and the picture you are useing, I can try and do it for you.

Archived