Did you ever wonder?

Yankee4Life

okay, here's one. the new photoshop has this new tool called the heal tool. from all of my testing, i really can't tell how it's different from the stamp tool. can anyone explain the difference. practically speaking it just seems to do the exact same thing for me.

At http://www.arraich.com/ref/aatool_healBrush6.htm, they say that it's used for "seamless merging of cloned image data".

(Trying to put it back on track) :)

Steal the satchel placing it in front of the panel, put the junk mail on the satchel. Then take off your gown putting it on the hook plus you have to clog the drain with a towel before pressing the button

That is how I got my Babelfish anyway

lol, that's what I was just going to say - they just use a babelfish.

I've always wondered why there's brail on drive-thru ATMs?

I'm wondering who Filthy57 roots for because he has an Ozzie Guillen sig, a Johan Santana avatar and is located in Connecticuit

The Boston Red Sox, actually. There's a story behind all of it, but the short version is I live in New England (Boston), Johan Santana is a beast and carried my fantasy baseball team (username & avatar), and Ozzie Guillen is just generally a beast (pssh...please).

Steal the satchel placing it in front of the panel, put the junk mail on the satchel. Then take off your gown putting it on the hook plus you have to clog the drain with a towel before pressing the button

That is how I got my Babelfish anyway

Kraw, you are the ******* man and you beat me to my joke.

Now the question is...how long did it take you to figure this out, and did you cheat by asking your newsgroup friends for a walkthrough?

--Eric

Moving along.

What is considered missionary position? And, why is it called missionary. Missionary makes me think of overseas evangelism. I'm not searching the net for this because I don't want pictures. Just a clean answer without any lewdness or what not.

:o)

I think the general idea is that any other position is considered animalistic and non-moral. Missionary is the way that you get your business done and move on. So this is the position that missionaries would spread to heathens who did the dirty in all manner of different ways.

--Eric

If you ever and I mean ever post anything like this again in this forum I will personally get rid of you myself and that's a promise. There is no need to post anything remotely like that. Don't forget we have minors in here. I don't believe I am asking anything outrageous here when I say don't do this again.

Did your mother not breastfeed you? I assume that's where we got the idea from -- that we already were drinking human milk, so why not animal milk?

When you consensually feel up a pretty lady, do you consider it "jerking off" her breast?

--Eric

Ok, so you're telling me that it means one person needs to be on their back and on track. Got it.

JUST kidding.

Sure is quiet around here. :whistle:

It's specifically the girl on her back, guy ontop, face-to-face. I believe it's called missionary because Christian Missionaries way-back-when taught that is was the proper and only unsinful way to have intercoarse. It's, far and away, the most common position used.

And just a FYI, when it's the girl ontop, it's generally called Cowgirl. It's also the position when people talk about a girl riding somebody.

And also fenway, yeah, as AstroEric said, there's quite a difference between milking and what you're talking about...

okay, here's one. the new photoshop has this new tool called the heal tool. from all of my testing, i really can't tell how it's different from the stamp tool. can anyone explain the difference. practically speaking it just seems to do the exact same thing for me.

the heal tool in GIMP seems like the clone tool with partial transparency

Archived