Citi Field

punkmonk1021

On a related note, has anyone changed Shea Stadium for MVP 2007 so that you can see the construction in the background? Watching the home opener the other day made me think of this because that would really add another touch to making the game look like it was made for this year.

On a related note, has anyone changed Shea Stadium for MVP 2007 so that you can see the construction in the background? Watching the home opener the other day made me think of this because that would really add another touch to making the game look like it was made for this year.

That would be cool, I don't think that could be done.

That would be cool, I don't think that could be done.

If they can put the Gateway Arch behind new Busch, they can put some pictures of cranes in the background behind Shea.

I don't know who "they" is, but they're pretty darn good.

"They" would be me and I would certainly consider putting in the cranes if they can be seen from the field at Shea.

You could def. see cranes and the structure of something. here look,

fulljgetty73394688mh013vb1.jpg

capta840018cc0394afeb37vb6.jpg

If I ever see a donation I will be so shocked I might just send it your way Darkslide820.

Evil I appreciate those pics. I will look to put that into my Shea update.

If I ever see a donation I will be so shocked I might just send it your way Darkslide820.

Thank you ever so much.

I know this is :offtopic: and I'm sorry to redirect a thread, but while I have your attention Pirate, do you know about the glitch in Classic Yankee Stadium? I talked about it in my review of TC7, that the ball can go through the wall just foul of the foul pole in Classic Yankee.

Archived