Crash after installing Spungo's uniforms

thespungo

Yes, yes, laugh it up -- Spungo can't install his own jerseys.

I'm trying to install my big release before uploading it to the site, but I can't even get to the stadium as it crashes just after hitting "play." I've tried installing the jerseys using Fuzz's Studio, EA graph, a custom installer made from the Installer Maker, and even a custom installer made by KC.

Not sure what specifics I can give, as I'm just trying to do a pretty standard thing. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's killing me that I have all these uniforms made yet I can't see them in-game...

From my experience, the problem appears to be related to the uniforms.big file found in the frontend folder.

Are you trying to add uniforms or are you replacing existing ones?

Re-install?

Corrupted file somewhere?

Not sure what you mean by re-installing, but I don't need to re-install the game. I backed up both my models.big and uniforms.big after installing KC's update, and the game works great when I plug those originals back in.

Also, I don't think one of my files is corrupted, as KC has no problem installing my uniform pack.

Yes, yes, laugh it up -- Spungo can't install his own jerseys.

I'm trying to install my big release before uploading it to the site, but I can't even get to the stadium as it crashes just after hitting "play." I've tried installing the jerseys using Fuzz's Studio, EA graph, a custom installer made from the Installer Maker, and even a custom installer made by KC.

Not sure what specifics I can give, as I'm just trying to do a pretty standard thing. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's killing me that I have all these uniforms made yet I can't see them in-game...

I'm going to laugh for a year :biglaff: .

How did you tested your uniforms?Try re-install.

From my experience, the problem appears to be related to the uniforms.big file found in the frontend folder.

Are you trying to add uniforms or are you replacing existing ones?

This is my thought, as well. I'm adding three extra uniforms so all 12 spots should be filled up, and after enough testing today I'm fairly certain that's the problem.

I could be wrong, but I think the problem stems from the compression or lack thereof for the 0##.fsh files in the uniforms.big file.

Ok, I won't argue with you there... but how do I fix it? KC and myself are out of ideas. After four different types of installs and 4 of the same crashes, I'm close to uninstalling this game again.

Archived