Replace Glove 6 with the orignal classic fielding glove

devils6889

After installing the 07 mod, the classic fielding glove has obviously been replaced by a new light brown/black glove. i would like to change glove 6 back to the classic fielding glove that came with the game. however, this is all i want to change. i want to keep the other gloves and the first base and catcher gloves that came w/ the 07 mod. Ive tried for a long time to do this, but im not really sure what im doing and i find myself going into a few different applications and files but i dont really know how to do this. Can some one please upload the big or fsh file or whatever with everything default on the 07 mod except for this glove or tell me how to easily do it myself? thx

The file itself that contains the gloves is the initstaz.big file. Extract the actual glove you want to insert with a program such as eagraph from your default file. Then insert the glove you extracted into the initstaz.big file. My advice to you on how to do this is to actually use the .bat file that comes with the modded glove download by Spungo to insert the file. Make sure that the glove you insert is numbered correctly. Hope this helps.

Note that the initstaz.big has a subfile called initstay.big which is where the actual glove files are contained. Use a program such as "biggui" to extract the initstay.big from the initstaz.big file first to a place on your hard drive from where you can then extract the glove you want to insert.

Archived