My principal sucks...

medric822

Well, this is your senior year, talk to Mo and get some ideas for pranks. It has to be close to the end of school right? Do something incredibly stupid and asinine. That's what I did during my senior year, and look at me, my life turned out kinda good.

*hides from AstroEric, doesn't want him to point out grammar mistakes*

Wow, that's not a whole lot of time to do it. You better hurry.

My senior year I rode a dirtbike through the school. It was fun until I crashed into a table in the cafeteria.

As this has apparently turned into a pranks thread, which isn't necessarily a bad thing considering where it started, give us an idea of what sort of damage you're looking for (minor, random minor destruction, total annihilation. etc), and we'll be able to assist better. ;)

Show up the night before with chains and locks, and bind all of the outer doors shut. The whole school will be delayed while they call someone with bolt cutters.
I don't know if thats a good idea following the whole VT thing.

In reply to MarkB, we dont go into the bathroom, at least not the boys. There is a buger stuck on the wal thats been there since my freshmen year. I'm a senior.

In reply to AstroEric, I live in hickville, everyone has bolt cutters in their trunk.

Bear in mind that the school's computer system is very likely to be linked in to the school network.

You might just happen to go looking around the shared drives or workgroup one day, for example.

Archived