Homerun Audio From Chris berman and more Espn Commentators

Dwillisster

Chris Berman has the worst HR call ever.

BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK GONE.

It's BACK BACK BACK BACK ANNOYING

Dwillisster, did you get the batter sound yet?

Can't wait for this to come out!

Its already done.. but i have problem, because its in the walkup music, so when somebody is batting you will heard the commentator narration of a homerun.. i need to find another way to put it in the game

how about espn deportes no no no no no no no no no no no no no

You can found this already in the downloads section its called ertenesto jerez audio and is yes, A LO PROFUUUUUNDOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DIGANLE QUE NO A ESA PELOTA ! the only thing is that the guys from the MVP Caribbean Proyecto had not found the way yet to syncrho the audio correctly so it comes a bit while after the homerun is already out of the park, but its damm energetic homerun call, love it !

Is this still going on anywhere?

I'd like to say yes but im not sure because by the sounds of it at some points in the game when a batter has the walk up music come on it sometimes is the homerun call. Unless there is a way that particular file can be isolated for only homeruns,i don't see this going any farther. Unless we can devise a way to write a single if then program in C++ it would work that way, but i dont think that would be able to happen

Archived