Randy Moss TO New England

BigRog

But if any team can turn him around, it's probably New England...and if they do, that will be one hell of an offense

OK - That's exactly like what I said when the Eagles got T.O. "Oh, if anyone can turn him around Andy Reid can." HA! Boy was I wrong. That proves that usually players like that don't turn around.

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady will be passing him the ball next season in one of the most dynamic and electric quarterback-wide receiver combinations that has ever played in the NFL.

Peyton-Marvin is still #1.

The deal seems to be, one bit of trouble as hes gone. And we only gave up a 4th for him, he wants to play for the pats, would only restructure his contract to do so.

Moss, Stallworth, Welker in the slot, Maroney, Watson....

Sounds good to me. :stickman:

OK - That's exactly like what I said when the Eagles got T.O. "Oh, if anyone can turn him around Andy Reid can." HA! Boy was I wrong. That proves that usually players like that don't turn around.

I'm not saying Belicheck will, just that he has as good a chance as anyone, and I dont think Moss is nearly as bad as TO.

I don't think Mosss and TO are the same though. IMHO, Moss is a better deep threat/better WR and is a little more mature than Owens. Which isn't much, but if any team will be able to control him it's NE. Man the rich get richer..

The thing with T.O. that I've always liked better than Moss is that he doesn't quit on his team. Yeah, he's a *****, but at least he tries.

I like it. We get a guy who was, and could be again, one of the best receivers in the league. At the first sign of trouble, he's expendable, because we traded a 4th round pick for him. And it wasn't even our pick, it was a pick we got, along with San Fran's 1st round pick next year, for our 1st round pick this year. So, basically, we traded our 1st round pick this year, #28, for a first-rounder and Randy Moss. Good stuff.

The thing with T.O. that I've always liked better than Moss is that he doesn't quit on his team. Yeah, he's a *****, but at least he tries.

I do know what you mean by this, but if my memory serves me correctly moss was the one who walked off the field in the fourth quarter before the game was even over

what i am way way more impressed with than the fact that the raiders sold moss for a 4th rounder, was that tom brady took another paycut just to fit randy moss onto the team and keep the pats under the salary cap. i mean, with all of the moneyhungry jerks out there, i cant beleive that one guy would be nice enough to take a paycut all for someone he probably doesn't respect very much off the field, thats the ultimate team player. i've never been a fan of tom brady...until now.

I don't know if id call it a steal. They gave up a 4rth round pick for a 30 something WR with an attitude problem who gonna cry if he doesn't get the ball and hasn't exactly dominated in oakland. It is a decent trade?, sure, but if anyone as willing to give more than a 4rth rounder, which no one was, Oakland would a taken it uc ant call it a steal when no one wanted him

what i am way way more impressed with than the fact that the raiders sold moss for a 4th rounder, was that tom brady took another paycut just to fit randy moss onto the team and keep the pats under the salary cap. i mean, with all of the moneyhungry jerks out there, i cant beleive that one guy would be nice enough to take a paycut all for someone he probably doesn't respect very much off the field, thats the ultimate team player. i've never been a fan of tom brady...until now.

I'm not that impressed with Tom Brady. I mean on any NFL team, if payroll space is needed, who is the first person to take a cut? The QB. He is the leader, so he is expected to do so. That said, I admit that some people in the leage wouldn't have done what he did.

oh no poor tom brady is making 10 million for playing a game instead of 11 million (or whatever the numbers are) hes still loaded and getting played to play a game sports stars can be A-Holes and alot oft hem are but i mean let snot put him on a pedistol for making himself slightly less filthy, excessivly rich

Archived