Mariners Retro Spring Training Jersey

NYY_rich

seattle3mh5.jpg

This is my second uniform mod. You'll all probably agree that it's a lot better than my first one...

rollerballba6.jpg

I hope you enjoy it. Please tell me what you think.

well, it's definitely very similar to the one i made. which brings me to this point. i'm not much of a stickler on it, but i do believe in giving credit where credit is due...you should probably add a readme file, or add more to your download description giving credit to those who helped make it possible for you to make the mod. for instance, kc's templates (or whoever's templates they are)...thespungo's accessories...my shoes...so on and so forth. not that i care so much about getting credit for anything, because i don't, but i don't think it's too much to ask to give these other modders at least a mention. after all, if not for them, your modding wouldn't be so easy.

but on a technical note, take a look at your pants, file 0008 (legb) in particular. it needs touching up. you need to use the appropriate texture for high socks. looks like you just painted yellow over the regular pants.

but keep up the good efforts. you definitely have refining to do on your skills, but that'll come with experience.

EDIT: man, the more i read your description, the more i realize that it's just fine. at least it's deserving of my seal of approval.

don't know why i went on that tirade. sorry :) maybe there's still a little truth to it, but whatever.

well, it's definitely very similar to the one i made. which brings me to this point. i'm not much of a stickler on it, but i do believe in giving credit where credit is due...you should probably add a readme file, or add more to your download description giving credit to those who helped make it possible for you to make the mod. for instance, kc's templates (or whoever's templates they are)...thespungo's accessories...my shoes...so on and so forth. not that i care so much about getting credit for anything, because i don't, but i don't think it's too much to ask to give these other modders at least a mention. after all, if not for them, your modding wouldn't be so easy.

but on a technical note, take a look at your pants, file 0008 (legb) in particular. it needs touching up. you need to use the appropriate texture for high socks. looks like you just painted yellow over the regular pants.

but keep up the good efforts. you definitely have refining to do on your skills, but that'll come with experience.

EDIT: man, the more i read your description, the more i realize that it's just fine. at least it's deserving of my seal of approval.

brandpf4.gif

don't know why i went on that tirade. sorry :) maybe there's still a little truth to it, but whatever.

No, believe me, you have a valid gripe. I will go on record by saying some of the stuff in the mod was from your original blue and yellow Mariners retro jersey... the next jersey I upload which may be very soon, I will go into detail on where credit is due.

Speaking of which, here is a screenshot. I call it the Twins "Tribute to the North Stars" Jersey:

twinstributels6.jpg

nah, don't worry too much about it. like i said in my edit, it was a bit of an oversight from me. but mentioning those other guys wouldn't hurt. really, from that other mod i made, the only thing that was truly mine was the shoes and the shirt. without kc and thespungo, i would never have made it at all.

i would really realisticaly just concentrate on modding. you definitely have room for improvement, but keep whipping them out. you'll learn with the more you do.

that's the right attitude. keep it up. just make whatever it is you want, and if others like it, they'll download it. you'll only get better.

by the way, the new twins uni...i appreciate the sentiment. but to make a slight correction, the batting glove is actually made by thespungo. same with the catcher's gear, and the wrist bands.

Archived