Models.big identities

ishotlove

I exported a list of all the cyberfaces through tywiggin's Models.big updater. It shows that 8 are empty: 104, 121, 165, 179, 269, 304, 445, and 494. There are cyberfaces for those numbers though. 165 was Benito Santiago I believe. Are these faces guys who aren't in the game anymore but were never deleted from the Models.big file? I don't want to replace anybody that's still in the game.

Using the Models.big updater isn't the best way to find out what faces have empty slots, because the Face Files aren't very up to date. There are no open spaces in the 07models.big, but I'm not sure about big shmooz's. UR comes with a spreadsheet saying which faces are in use. The 07 models.big also comes with a spreadsheet, so look there to find out which faces you can replace.

There are no empty slots in my models.big. However I have updated the file quite a bit since my last release. (overwriting players faces with others) It will G-D willing probably be updated further in anticipation of the next UR release by Totte.

Archived