Need help with installing cyberfaces

Cavicchi

I downloaded a few cyberfaces that need EA graph editor but I don't see any download for it. Is it a safe thing to use and where can it be found? Or is there some other way to open the models.big file?

I'm using MVP2005 PC original with Ultimate Rosters 2.3 and in my dynasty season 2012.

I just realized the instructions are to open models.big but how do I do that? Once that file is open, I'm supposed to import using EA graph editor.

kraw's installer thingy and mvpedit work great too

I have MVP edit but I don't know how to open the models.big file. Where is the Kraw's installer?

I have MVP edit but I don't know how to open the models.big file. Where is the Kraw's installer?

Kraw's Installer Thingy can be found over at www.eamods.com

Found in Downloads>>MVP Baseball>>Tools.

if u want to unpack Models.big for modding use BIGGui. If you just want to install cyberfaces for personal use than use Kraws Installer thingy

I have one portrait downloaded that is a .bmp file (Bitmap Image) and the readme says to use MVP Edit to install, but I don't know how. I also have EA graphics editor and Kraw's Thingy. Anybody know how I can get this bmp file into my portrait file?

Kraw's Thingy

hahaha...

but on topic...look in a forum called the big and nasty all encompassing faq list. markb posted it awhile back explaining how to use mvp edit to install the portraits.

otherwise use kraw's portrait maker to make the portrait fsh file and then use his installer thingy to install it. i know that's what evil was referring to, but it was just that dang funny to me. call me childish.

I installed Igawa's face and portrait into my dynasty but what about his audio? My dynasty was started with Ultimate Rosters 2.3 and there is no audio for Igawa. Is there a way to get his audio so his name is pronounced?

I placed the portrait pictures of one player in models.big by mistake. Is there a way to get it out? If I leave it in will it cause a problem?

Good thing I backed up the whole Data file so I just replaced it.

There is a way to get it out. Open the models.big with biggui. Find the file you want to delete & press the delete button after you highlight the file(s).

Though leaving it there though will not cause any problems as far as I know.

Btw... have you figured out yet how to install a player portrait?

There is a way to get it out. Open the models.big with biggui. Find the file you want to delete & press the delete button after you highlight the file(s).

Though leaving it there though will not cause any problems as far as I know.

Btw... have you figured out yet how to install a player portrait?

Yes, I have figured out how to install player portraits, easy using EA Graphics Editor. I used MVP Edit to install a .bmp portrait.

I had backed up my data file so I already deleted the problem and did it over again. Nice to know there is a way to correct a mistake like I made with some utility. By the way, where is that biggui?

Archived