Those fishy .fsh files ...

thespungo

Ok, I am past the point of frustration on this. No one can seem to help me, so it's come to this:

Yes, I am BEGGING someone out there to just create the damn .fsh files for me. Seeing as how I can't do it with any program, I am willing to BEG for someone else to do it. If you take paypal donations, I will make a DONATION to get my .fsh files!!! I don't care what the pictures are, I can change those with the FSHed program, I just want .fsh files in the right numbers!!

6780-6799

All I wanted to do was create 19 easy .fsh files, then I could start my dynasty, but NOOOOOO. It seems my computer just can't handle that.

So you heard me right, I will beg, I will donate, I don't care what pictures they are, I just want the following .fsh files created:

6780-6799

Thanks to anyone who is even considering this ...

Holy crap, Double XX, you never cease to amaze me. You've definitely got to be the coolest person thats helped me out so far. Sending them here would be great:

californiakickball@gmail.com

Now for the reward. Have you heard about gmail? If so and you want an invite, let me know. If not, i'll explain it to ya.

Archived