Should I do this fantasy deal?

Totte

I've been offered JJ Hardy for Ian Kinsler and Frank Thomas in my ESPN league.

I'm leaning towards accepting the deal but I already have Jose Reyes as short meaning that Hardy would bump out Khalil Greene from my 2B/SS spot and put him on the bench.

Should I accept the deal? I'm behind in all hitting categories in my league...

NOOOOOO.....Ian Kingsler is a far better hitter than JJ hardy and Frank will probably pick his disgusting numbers up thats a bad deal.

EDIT: THe only perk of Hardy is SS eligibility and with Reyes already there dont amke much sense to give up 2 players for him

EDIT AGAIN: Plus right now theres a big JJ Hardy Love Fest Going and people think hes Derek jeter the second of the next Miguel Tejada while hes more likely the next Alex Gonzalez with a higher average

I would wait a while on this deal to see if Hardy cools off. The Hardy owner is probably just trying to sell him while his value is so high.

i like JJ hardy but you don't put a SS in your utility spot unless their last name is Tejada and a 2-1 deal on a guy that has never produced for a whole season jsut doesnt seem smart to me

My concern is that Frank Thomas is batting under .150 at home so far and is struggling overall while Kinsler has been bumped down to the 7th spot in the Rangers batting order.

Don't know what to do to be honest. If I were to move Thomas, I'd put Giambi in the UTIL role as he's listed as 1B/DH.

Archived