Audio Request

Cavicchi

this shouldn't be too difficult. portrait id numbers do you have assigned to each?

Yes:

Pedro Guerrero is 20339

Ryan Rolen is 20765

You could use Pedro from Pedro Martinez and Guerrero from Vladimir Guerrero, and I believe Ryan from Ryan Dempster (Cubs) portrait id 218 and Rolen from Scott Rolen of the Cardinals.

Yes:

Pedro Guerrero is 20339

Ryan Rolen is 20765

You could use Pedro from Pedro Martinez and Guerrero from Vladimir Guerrero, and I believe Ryan from Ryan Dempster (Cubs) portrait id 218 and Rolen from Scott Rolen of the Cardinals.

okay, let's clarify, the portrait id numbers have to be four digits...so again, which ones do you have assigned? :)

okay, let's clarify, the portrait id numbers have to be four digits...so again, which ones do you have assigned? :)

These are created players and they have 5 digits.

The five digit numbers show in the Photo/Audio field of MVP Editor. The only thing I really need is an audio file to insert that announces their names, full and partial as in a,c,d listed in Total Audio.

is anyone else reading this? please confirm for me...because my version of mvpedit only allows 4 digits for the player id's. one of us is on crack, and i'm hoping for my patients' sakes, it's not me :)

is anyone else reading this? please confirm for me...because my version of mvpedit only allows 4 digits for the player id's. one of us is on crack, and i'm hoping for my patients' sakes, it's not me :)

It's not you. The highest ID # the game allows is 9999

Homer, I said MVP Editor, not MVP Edit. The players are in my Dynasty and MVP Edit will not show these created players. Again, all I need is the audio files for the two players. The Audio/Photo numbers are five digits because the announcer only says their last names. What I would like is their first and last names and last names. So I would have Guerrero, Pedro Guerrero, Ryan Rolen and Rolen. All you have to do is create the audio files like in Total Audio where audio is listed as a,c,d--I don't need p.

a= Krukow Last Name announcement

c= Kuiper Full Name announcement

d= Kuiper Last Name announcement

p= PA Full Name Announcement

gotcha, but i fully understand how the audio's work in this game, trust me... the problem with this is it won't work....so you created these players in your dynasty, is that correct? the portrait id's are the same id's for the audio, which is found through mvpedit. you got one of two choices, you can start all over and get mvpedit and create you players in there again. or you can download tywiggins' importer/exporter program (it's in his thread), which will also require you to get mvpedit. either way, you need to get their portrait id numbers. the numbers you're providing aren't sufficient.

gotcha, but i fully understand how the audio's work in this game, trust me... the problem with this is it won't work....so you created these players in your dynasty, is that correct? the portrait id's are the same id's for the audio, which is found through mvpedit. you got one of two choices, you can start all over and get mvpedit and create you players in there again. or you can download tywiggins' importer/exporter program (it's in his thread), which will also require you to get mvpedit. either way, you need to get their portrait id numbers. the numbers you're providing aren't sufficient.

I don't think it matters what their numbers are because I changed names of players and got their audio; for example, I changed one guy to Jason Giambi and get his full audio. So why can't audio be made for the two guys I asked for and use players ID no longer in my dynasty? Giambi was no longer found in my dynasty by MVP2005 Editor and I was able to use his name for another player--and I've done that for others as well.

I can give you two ID's of players no longer in my dynasty and how about that?

FYI, I changed the names of both these players, so these are not their original names.

One more thing, I've changed players names to match someone in Total Audio even though not in my roster/dynasty and I get full audio! So, I think all that needs to be done is create two players with the names Pedro Guerrero and Ryan Rolen for audio and it will work.

My dynasty is in the year 2013, and I play every game!

Archived