Your Season has Come -- 2007 New York Mets Dynasty

MrDudleyDoWright

Im not EverydayEndyCheavez obliviously but i can help you. Take the sig you made and then host it on an image hosting site (imageshack, photobucket,etc...) then you get the web address of the sig then you put in inbetween . you put it in you profile pereferences in your profile then you put that under sig. If you need help just pm me.

Nice dynasty EveryDayEndyChavez. Keep it up.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBalltonightATLvNYM.jpg

Top 1st Jose Reyes Scores on Sac Fly by Carlos Beltran

mvp20052007-06-1622-23-20-45.jpg

Top 3rd Jose Valentin Scores on Sac Fly by Jose Reyes

mvp20052007-06-1622-42-49-06-1.jpg

And MetsReyes. on My Profile info, there will be a box that says "My Signature" Put this code in for it to show i]

This is what it will come out to look like

reyessig.jpg

Keep Watchin'

BBalltonightATLvNYM.jpg

Top 1st Jose Reyes Scores on Sac Fly by Carlos Beltran

mvp20052007-06-1622-23-20-45.jpg

Top 3rd Jose Valentin Scores on Sac Fly by Jose Reyes

mvp20052007-06-1622-42-49-06-1.jpg

And MetsReyes. on My Profile info, there will be a box that says "My Signature" Put this code in for it to show i]

This is what it will come out to look like

reyessig.jpg

Keep Watchin'

April7th1.jpg

April7th3.jpg

HappyRecap.jpg

ATLANTA--Well Hello Everybody, this is Bob Murphy, Back again to recap the past game between the Mets and Braves. This one wasn't as close as yesterday's As the Mets exploded on Kyle Davies and the Braves pitching for 14 runs and 20 Hits. This is the first time the Mets have really hit Kyle Davies hard, as he won 3 straight against them before this loss.

It seemed like Atlanta had a chance in the beginning, because in the 3rd inning, it was only 3-0. But David Wright threw that idea out the window, blasting a 3-run bomb to make it 5-0, they got one more on an error by Francoeur that made it 6-0. It was 6-2, until the Mets blasted for 6 runs in the top of the 7th inning to make it a 12-2 ballgame, with the help pf Jose Valentin's 2-Run Double with the bases loaded (As pictured above)

Along side the offense, Orlando Hernandez took the mound and pitched a jem. He may have given up 6 runs and 15 hits, But overall, he did pretty good. So now tomorrow's game will be at 1:10PM EST time as two ols friends face off in Tom Glavine and John Smoltz. This is the Happy Recap for today, I'm Bob Murphy, Lets go Mets!!

April7th4.jpg

W: Orlando Hernandez (2-0)

L: Kyle Davies (0-1)

Complete Box Score Here

I've added some stuff to it, im already 5 games into it. I'd like to hear what people have to say about that Bob Murphy thing that im doing. And BTW i noticed when i put the recap for my first game against Atlanta, i didnt change the numbers it says Mets 1 ATL 4 But in the pic, you can obviously see that i won. Thank goodness for that Quickline thing i put w/the right score

Archived