MVPmods meets MVPmods

Totte

I don't think anyone lives out here in Phoenix, but I am moving back to the midwest in a year, so maybe I shall cross paths with the Reds fans.

Where at in the midwest?

I know that there are a couple other members her from Mississauga.

Also if there's anyone living in Miami, I'm probably moving there in the next one to two years.

I know that there are a couple other members her from Mississauga.

Also if there's anyone living in Miami, I'm probably moving there in the next one to two years.

I'm not from Mississauga but close enough, only 2 hours away and going by there to Kitchener this coming weekend for a baseball tournament.

I haven't met anyone off here but met someone off the DMHN hockey fourms..well or should i say Breakaway fourms now. We ended up going to the same hockey game in ottawa playing against leafs, I knew he was going to be there but didn't expect to see him. He memorized my section and stopped by so it was kinda freaky. Eventhough I think i scared him away when he found out i was deaf :toothless:

It's almost imposible for me to meet a MVPmods user since im one of the 5 mexicans in MVPmods I know about. 4 of them are from the south east of mexico. Im in the North west (the mexican state that is below arizona). But 5 of my friends come to my house every weekend to discuss about baseball and play MVP baseball in Xbox lol ;)

I thought that UncleMo and I were going to be sitting in the same section at a Braves/Astros game, so I spent the whole first inning yelling "MOHHHHHH!" Turns out, I think he was sitting somewhere else.

My parents live in Atlanta (actually, Dunwoody)... I'm sure I'll be going to visit them soon. Any Braves fans around - maybe we could catch a game.

And of course - with my partial season tickets - I have been to 6 Cards games so far this season. 6 more to go. (I have the 10-game LaRussa plan, plus I've gone to 2 "extras" so far).

I dunno how many Cards fans there are here - but I suppose if there were enough of us, we could all go in on a party-room.

Think I remember reading in a post or two about KC locals, but I haven't met anyone that's a member here...to the best of my knowledge anyway.

Been to about 12 Royals games so far this season, including Friday and Saturday. Kinda makes you wonder who you're sitting next too.

Think I remember reading in a post or two about KC locals, but I haven't met anyone that's a member here...to the best of my knowledge anyway.

Been to about 12 Royals games so far this season, including Friday and Saturday. Kinda makes you wonder who you're sitting next too.

One of my best friends, who lives in KC - his wife just had their baby - so I'm sure I'll be visiting soon. So - I'm ALWAYS up for a Royals game. It's such a fantastic stadium and my second-favorite team. I'll let you know when/if I am in town - I'd love to catch a game with you. I'll buy you a beer. :wink:

EDIT: Crazy that 6 of the next 9 games for both teams will be STL vs KC. :) Woo hoo!

Sounds like fun! I just have one question. Why didn't you take any pictures of the hot, blonde Swedish women? You know, just to show us deprived Americans. Have a heart. :(

Didn't think of that but I'll try and make it up for you next time if/when xiberger comes back here

Then I'll just have to come to Sweden. I'm going somewhere between the dates of August 2-10. I might be there from 1-3 days or so, I'm deciding where exactly to go in there, as I have to plan it out for 3 other countries, if you have any ideas, feel free to recommend.

Sweden is a good place to go :wtg:

London is always nice and then...uhhmm...maybe Italy or Spain?

My parents live in Atlanta (actually, Dunwoody)... I'm sure I'll be going to visit them soon. Any Braves fans around - maybe we could catch a game.

And of course - with my partial season tickets - I have been to 6 Cards games so far this season. 6 more to go. (I have the 10-game LaRussa plan, plus I've gone to 2 "extras" so far).

I dunno how many Cards fans there are here - but I suppose if there were enough of us, we could all go in on a party-room.

How much is one of those party rooms?

Sweden is a good place to go :wtg:

London is always nice and then...uhhmm...maybe Italy or Spain?

Nah, I already have it planned to go to Norway, Finland and possibly Denmark. It's actually from July 27-August 12, but I have those above dates available in Sweden. Still need to decide where to go exactly, but I think I've got time. Is there anything specific in Sweden that I should hit up?

It's almost imposible for me to meet a MVPmods user since im one of the 5 mexicans in MVPmods I know about. 4 of them are from the south east of mexico. Im in the North west (the mexican state that is below arizona). But 5 of my friends come to my house every weekend to discuss about baseball and play MVP baseball in Xbox lol ;)

I lived in the baja for a nice chunk of my life

Nah, I already have it planned to go to Norway, Finland and possibly Denmark. It's actually from July 27-August 12, but I have those above dates available in Sweden. Still need to decide where to go exactly, but I think I've got time. Is there anything specific in Sweden that I should hit up?

Definitely the west coast and Gothenburg. Normally I'd say **** Stockholm but if you're in Sweden for more than two days, Stockholm is worth a visit.

@ ronmexico:

As someone who is currently travelling through the wonderful regions of Sweden, I would suggest visiting the bigger cities (Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö), but also the countryside, which is absolutely wonderful.

@ Totte:

With all due respect, buddy, Stockholm is one hell of a city. Still, Gothenburg rules! ;-)

Archived