Where'd you go to college?

ronmexico

I'm a tad curious as to where the people on this site went to school, or are planning to go to school in the next year.

I'm going to SUNY Stony Brook this year. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Univers..._at_Stony_Brook

I expect half the smart-asses on this site to say Harvard or Oxford :D but I'll believe about half of those.

Well I started at LSU in the mid '60s as a planned Baseball player but after football season I never seemed to find my way to any classes so I then joined the Marine Corp with intentions of returning to College ---- which never happened ! But I did get a chance to play ball for the Corp across the Western Pacific.

So one of my biggest regrets was never to finish College. But then to the other spectrum my biggest rewards were to see my four children graduate from Princeton; John Hopkins; George Washington University; Ole Miss & LSU while also attending Villanova & Millsaps. Fairly good schools I think.

Lander University (Greenwood, SC) <==Failed out

Greenville Technical College (Greenville, SC) <==Sh*tty school

ITT Tech (Greenville, SC - Arlington, TX)

University of North Texas (Denton, TX) <==Starting this fall

Kent State University.

It has the one of the best journalism schools in the country. Too bad I went to school for anthropology. I fell into journalism at the end.

Did my undergraduate at Mississippi State University - Electrical Engineering. Just graduated. Will be starting my MBA at Millsaps college this coming fall.

CSULB...which was then Long Beach State College. Was working toward a BA in Journalism when I got a hair up my butt, moved to Northern California, joined a CW band, and then...I can't remember anything after that...where am I?

Right after High School I got drafted by the Houston Astros. So that put my college on hold until I decided that baseball was not my intrest in life. I then went to motocross for two years. I left motocross and went back to baseball in an indepentant league for a year. Then went to Georgia State and got my assc. degree.

Im going to Cornell in the fall, majoring in engineering.

And i just thought i should mention that my mom is an associate dean at Pace University.

go Pace! and, best wishes at cornell.

Im going to Cornell in the fall, majoring in engineering.

I have a friend who is also going into Engineering at Cornell in the fall. He got accepted there for playing baseball. He plays on the Canadian junior team with the No. 11 draft pick Philippe Aumont.

Archived