Where'd you go to college?

ronmexico

Colorado State

So we have a Ram here? Depending on finances, I may stay in-state and go to CU. I look forward to beating you in football from here on out (Just like the old days).

If I decide to go out of state, Texas State University (Go Bobcats!) is my backup if I'm not going to Texas. If I end up in the state of Florida, USF or UF.

Yes, there's ton of uncertainty in my life.

spungo, i'm from las vegas, well henderson, and i just went a few weeks back to shark reef lol

Yeah, I'm down in Henderson, too, right across from Green Valley High School to be precise. We get locals down at Shark Reef every now and then, but it's a pretty rare occurrence...

I'm a rising Sophomore at Wesleyan University--and no, I've never met Jeffrey Maier (he graduated the year before I entered as a Freshman).

I think it's incredible that we have two alumni who are currently NFL Head Coaches when our football team has traditionally been rather crappy.

I went to Truman State University (Kirksville, MO), graduated in 2004 w/ majors in Business Administration and Management Information Systems, and minors in Computer Science and English.

One of my best friends is about to go to Rolla ("Missouri Tech" will be it's new name) - he has an almost full-ride for baseball.

He's a pitcher. His fastball sucks but his curveball is darn-near MLB-wicked. I won't be surprised if he gets drafted in a year or two. His roommate got drafted by the Devil Rays in 2005.

EDIT: Found a link for my buddy's roommate:

LINK: http://tampabay.devilrays.mlb.com/team/dra...c_id=tb&year=05

Adam R Hall R/R 6'3" 185 09/23/1986 22 RHP

I went to Truman State University (Kirksville, MO), graduated in 2004 w/ majors in Business Administration and Management Information Systems, and minors in Computer Science and English.

...forgot to mention: I wrestled, there - but did NOT play on the baseball team. 2 years of "Little League" and 4 years of high-school ball pretty much gave me all the proof I needed of one simple fact:

I could field like an S.O.B. - but it was all or nothing with my swing. And it was usually nothing. :lmao:

Southeastern Louisiana University - Criminal Justice grad. I didn't goto LSU b/c they no longer had a CJ curriculum. Go figure...I never used my CJ degree - I'm a consultant for Fortune 500 company.

One of my best friends is about to go to Rolla ("Missouri Tech" will be it's new name) - he has an almost full-ride for baseball.

I went to Emporia State University, in the same conference as these two schools. Never did graduate, am 18 hours short. One of these days I'll finish up.

Yeah, I'm down in Henderson, too, right across from Green Valley High School to be precise. We get locals down at Shark Reef every now and then, but it's a pretty rare occurrence...

I live across the street from GVHS... I go to GVHS....

I got my Computer Science degree in 1983 from Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne, FL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Institute_of_Technology

When I went there, the school was known as F.I.T. Nowadays, it's referred to as Florida Tech.

F.I.T. has had exactly one player ever make it to the majors, a knuckleballer you might have heard of -- Tim Wakefield of the Red Sox. :)

Wakefield still lives in Melbourne and does a lot of charity work there in the off-season.

Archived