Help me out!

Sandlot

I am doing my leadership final and it is about comparing and contrasting the leadership qualities of 2 significant figures in history. I have to address the following:

1. their overall leadership abilities

2. their ability to create/layout a vision for others to follow.

3. their ability to create and lead teams

4. their ability to foster conflict resolution

5. their ability to assess situations accurately and make appropriate decisions

6. the intangibles

I ask this question to you guys, which two significant figures in history should I choose to write this essay on????

If I understand your question correctly, you want to compare the differences between 2 significant figures in history that have contrasting styles or views - Malcolm X and Adolf Hitler.

(Also, prepare to have Derek Jeter as one possible answer for point number 6. :p;) )

I am doing my leadership final and it is about comparing and contrasting the leadership qualities of 2 significant figures in history. I have to address the following:

1. their overall leadership abilities

2. their ability to create/layout a vision for others to follow.

3. their ability to create and lead teams

4. their ability to foster conflict resolution

5. their ability to assess situations accurately and make appropriate decisions

6. the intangibles

I ask this question to you guys, which two significant figures in history should I choose to write this essay on????

All six of those points make me think of Britain's Winston Churchill and America's Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

All six of those points make me think of Britain's Winston Churchill and America's Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Thank you, Y4L. I've started and so far there is a ton of information regarding these two and how similar they were.

You're the man.

You could try Robert E Lee and Ullysses S Grant. Both had similer qualities, but went about using those qualities in different ways. Lee was a godlike icon in his time, while Grant lead by being more like "one of the troops".

Archived