40-man rosters

LetsGoFish2015

i agree cybernetic. hopefully they'll do that next year. both free DL and 40 man rosters are necessary for a sim.

kwood34: i'm not really a bush supporter, i just enjoy trolling dumb whining liberals who whine about bush on a sports game webchat. it cracks me up to no end, actually.

i agree cybernetic. hopefully they'll do that next year. both free DL and 40 man rosters are necessary for a sim.

kwood34: i'm not really a bush supporter, i just enjoy trolling dumb whining liberals who whine about bush on a sports game webchat. it cracks me up to no end, actually.

Dude, you just straight-up jacked my sig....It even has the custom border that I made.....lol :D

...still, you can't have too many Pro-Bush sigs on this forum ;) ;) ...

Dude, you just straight-up jacked my sig....It even has the custom border that I made.....lol :D

i did. straight up. i should pay you a royalty. i've been using this at a liberal chatboard, and they are really wound up about it. good fun. i am a terrible person.

seriously, if you wish me to stop using it, i'll drop it in a heartbeat.

i did. straight up. i should pay you a royalty. i've been using this at a liberal chatboard, and they are really wound up about it. good fun. i am a terrible person.

seriously, if you wish me to stop using it, i'll drop it in a heartbeat.

lol....NOOOO!!! of course not...I could care less, especially since I got a different one...Use it all you want..I was only kidding...The more of these on this forum the better.. ;) :D

am i the only person who thinks Clinton should come back? frankly i think kerry and bush are morons and will just act like big bad assholes to the rest of the world, if bush treated the middle east like human beings first, 9-11 wouldn't've happened, and kerry's a big spotted d!ck, i say Clinton all the way ... who cares if he served two terms, did he cause war? -big imfatic voice- NO.

and yes i second the motion to have 40 man rosters in september.

am i the only person who thinks Clinton should come back?

umm...YES!!..Come back to what exactly? He obviously won't be president again (not that he would actually get re-elected anyway)..The guy was IMPEACHED; he's done enough damage to this country already.. :?

politics suck. thanks for not being sore about the grafix hijack, i should have asked. did i mention politics suck?

back to the 40 man roster... we really need to have that. i was really surprised to see it missing, actually.

umm...YES!!..Come back to what exactly? He obviously won't be president again (not that he would actually get re-elected anyway)..The guy was IMPEACHED; he's done enough damage to this country already.. :?

Correction: Clinton was Never impeached.

Correction: Clinton was Never impeached.

Clinton WAS impeached.... 8)

Look in any encyclopedia and prepare to kick yourself for contradicting me ;)....I mean seriously...who do you think you're arguing against?!?!

Yeah, the 40 man rosters are a must. All September, the AAA and AA players whine about the same stuff they did in August and they're not playing.

Also, have the AA and AAA playoffs in Sept. like in real life so a GM would have to decide on whether to call up the big prospect on Sept 1 or wait 2 weeks for him to bring home the AAA world series.

Also need the August 31st playoff roster freeze for all levels (25 plus DL) as it is too easy to move players that aren't being used much up or down just before the playoffs in October to help win in the postseason. Some guy that would only pinch hit in the MLB playoffs could be the star slugger for the AAA team or a AAA reliever that wouldn't get used could become the AA ace in games 1 & 5 of a short series.

Archived