bigbully's 2007 Memphis Redbirds unis v1.1 uploaded

bigbully

Do more
lol...I've actually been working on those for about 3 weeks. I've been out of town (on a job) for the past 4 weeks - only home on weekends. Hopefully I've only got 3 more weeks left

• 2 weeks later...

They look good, Where did u find the new logos I been looking for them for my HH minors jerseys? But you do have some things that are mixed up.

Memphis Road jersey is grey and same as home, the Blue is BP and the Red is the Sunday but it has the same tail as the blue ones. And all have the 10 year patch.

They lighten up on the rules for 2007 in order to get more MiLB free agents and they dont have the high sock rule anymore, If anyone shows socks which mosly just Rick Ankiel they go with solid red socks.

I assumed the blue jersey's were the away...I saw them on tv vs. RR Express and they were wearing the blue tops. I can redo them if you like. I never found the new logo w/the tail...I just had to make it myself.

They look good, you did a nice job on the logos, They use all 4 its the strating pitchers choice and if they are going bad they might go with BP or Sundays during the week.

• 1 month later...

Archived