kumala datafile final uploaded

kumala

last and final datafile to be posted. changes made to increase offensive output without making it a slugfest. thanks for those who have tried my work and to all the modders here at mvpmods.com. mahalo and aloha

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to decrease the amount of time that the CPu controls your fielder on Manual Fielding? I have had numerous instances where the fielder is taking a bad angle or running by the ball altogether and I can't do anything because he is still under CPU control. I just want the CPU to make the first couple steps.

I did try MVP Fielding, but that is not good either, because fielders don't get any sort of jump on the ball.

I had considered asking this in your sliders thread but thought better of it.

Is there any way to decrease the amount of time that the CPu controls your fielder on Manual Fielding? I have had numerous instances where the fielder is taking a bad angle or running by the ball altogether and I can't do anything because he is still under CPU control. I just want the CPU to make the first couple steps.

I did try MVP Fielding, but that is not good either, because fielders don't get any sort of jump on the ball.

same here, my centerfielder runs straight down as the ball rolls to his right...usually making it all the way to the wall for a triple

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Found my answer to this. Will repost in a new thread rather than hijack this one.

• 8 months later...

love your datefile Kumala.

been getting realistic results. and the broadcast cam is dope.

but...

is it just me or does the broadcast cam not work in Safeco Field? it works in every stadium except Safeco. Kinda sucks cause my dynasty is with the Mariners. Is there any fixes ?

Thanks in advance

Archived