kumala Pro slider for final datafile

kumala

For pro level.

I find pro to be better representation of the game. Thanks for Hoop for his ideas in his sliders.

User Pitch Meter Difficulty: 50

Pitch Speed: 0

CPU Pitcher Ball Rate: 22

User Pitcher Fatigue: 5

CPU Pitcher Fatigue: 15

User Pitch Control: -50

CPU Pitch Control: -35

Bullpen Fatigue Rate: 0

Bullpen Fatigue Grace: 0

User Batting Contact: 0

CPU Batting Contact: 25

User Batting Power: 50

CPU Batting Power: 50

User Bunting Ability: 5

CPU Bunting Ability: 5

User Foul Ball Frequency: 50

CPU Foul Ball Frequency: 50

CPU Swing Frequency: -25

User OF Speed (Manual & MVP): -15

CPU OF Speed: -15

User IF Speed (Manual & MVP): -10

CPU IF Speed: -10

User Throw Speed: 5

CPU Throw Speed: 5

User Throw Accuracy: -10

CPU Throw Accuracy: -10

User Catch Errors: 5

CPU Catch Errors: 5

User Dive Difficulty: 0

CPU Catch Effort: -15

User Baserunning Speed: 0

CPU Baserunning Speed: 0

User Runner Aggression: 0

CPU Runner Aggression: -7

User Runner Steal Speed: -2

CPU Runner Steal Speed: -2

User Runner Steal Delay: -8

CPU Runner Steal Delay: -8

CPU Steal Rate: 0

Runner Injury Frequency: 0

Pitcher Injury Frequency: 0

Batter Injury Frequency: 0

Fielder Injury Frequency: 0

Pitching MG Difference: 0

The problem I seem to still be having is CPU offense. But I am going to play a few more before I make any changes in my settings. (4 hitter. 3 mistake pitches and a diving stop where the runner beat it out, with my #5 starter)

Me too, been having some realistic games with them. I've been tweaking the sliders to my taste too. With the fatigue level it seems impossible to throw 100 pitches with your starters. Also, I want more foul balls so I tweaked the contact a little bit.

Love the broadcast cam, by the way.

• 1 month later...

I actually used the sliders listed here for All-Star Level and get better results than what I did playing Pro. Granted my hitting is a little off, but everything else seems to play better for the CPU. And I still have games where I can strike the CPU out 10 times in a game.

• 2 weeks later...

Bravo! I am getting very realistic games now. Bums me out that I don't hit as many homers though! :) I think this plays better on Pro than All-Star for now, with these sliders. We'll see though. On All-Star (with your All-Star sliders), everything was good except for the hitting. My averages were a bit low overall, and power was way down. I played with the settings, but couldn't quite correct it with the sliders. On Pro, with your new sliders, everything is just about right.

The biggest thing I have noticed is that I have to stop swinging at the first pitch, as I normally don't get very good contact that way.

One thing I want to know though, and I asked it your final datafile thread is if we can decrease the amount of time the CPU controls your fielder on Manual fielding mode? I lost a No-Hitter because the computer controlled an infielder too long on a hard hit ball, and I couldn't dive because of the computer controlling him.

• 8 months later...

Great datafile and sliders. I really appreciate your work.

Did you mean -50 for the pitch meter difficulty? Because +50, the easiest possible setting, seems way too easy.

Is there a way Kumala, that you could make a datafile with the batting cam #4 from jack's datafile and the espn behind the pitcher view? Thanks

its battingview6 in the datafile. value numbers 15-17, 40-41 and 53. Need to double check. 15-17 deals with the angle and the rest is height, pov. etc.

Archived