game keeps crashing

JP_Frost

so I wanted to play my a's dynasty today and everytime when the game is loading just before I can play the game, it crashes.

Now I didn't play mvp for a couple of days, but I didn't change anything either during those days and it played fine up untill today. I have downloaded Jpups rosters, total minors v4, bill harris' progression mod, some bat mods and that's it basically.

Again, the game was playing great up untill today. Maybe it has something to do with me downloading a face pack and trying to install a cyberface ( which I didn't do, cuz bigui isn't working ).

could someone please help me?

P.S. I'm in the world series with a's traling 1 game to the cards. this sux!!!! :banghead:

So i need 4 cyberfaces:

1.Jason bay

2.Johan Santana

3.Darren Dreifort

4.Eric Gagne

It's kinda wired 'cause everytime i download a facepack and install it by using bigGUI....

well, I downloaded the same pack, but I didn't install any cyberfaces.

I deleted the face pack, but the game still crashes. It prolly has to do with the facepack, but for some reason I can't figure out what it is.

Okay, I probably know what the problem is. Due to me screwing around with the face pack not knowing how to make it work properly, I think that the models.big file might be "damaged" or whatever. That's the only explanation I think of, so in order to make the game work again, I need to get a new and/or "clean" models.big file, cuz I don't have a back up of it ( :banghead: )

anybody know something about this?

P.S. Don't mean to keep this post at the top or anything, but I do like to play the game again. ;)

The only way to do it is....to... find the cyberface files you installed....Try to figure out how to really install them.....either that...or your whole Models.big goes down the drain...

Like I said, I didn't install a cyberface, but I did import and export the models.big file, so I guess that that's the problem.

seems like I'll need to reinstall the game.

is there anyway that i can backup my save files, so that I don't need to start my dynasty again?

Archived