Anyone know where I can find a real, not corrupt download

GEOLINK

I have lots of catching up to do here with my new computer, I tried downloading off of this site but it ends up being corrupt anyone know where I can find the real download of it?

Just keep trying until it downloads successfully, or try using a download manager.

Just FYI, the download hosted here is the real one.

Mine works just fine. I'm having no problems at all.

Although, what are the suggested downloads to vamp it up after I download the mod. Are there roster updates current as of a week or two ago? Cus I have the original rosters, and I'm a Cubs fan. But Wood isn't on the main roster right now, and neither is Barret (traded for Rob Bowen)...So what are some good stadium, roster, slider, etc.. updates?

yeah I also noticed that the download would complete very quickly for a file size that large.

But the download I have is taking a while so it might be the one... man I can't wait to play MVP the way it was ment to be played! :)

Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case

Asus M2N-SLI AM2 Motherboard

AMD X2 4600+

G.Skill 2 Gigs Ram

eVGA GeForce Nvidia 8800gts (Best vid card out there)

Hanns-G 19'' Moniter (freakin' huge man!)

Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case

Asus M2N-SLI AM2 Motherboard

AMD X2 4600+

G.Skill 2 Gigs Ram

eVGA GeForce Nvidia 8800gts (Best vid card out there)

Hanns-G 19'' Moniter (freakin' huge man!)

Nice setup man. My bro just built him a new rig and has the 8800gts. Unbelievable man, you will be very happy. :wtg:

I'm glad my budget was large enough to get the 8800gts.

very nice graphics card and it fit very nicely in the Thermaltake case. The case itself provides nice cooling.

Archived