Can someone tell me which models mod has all the updated

GEOLINK

Their all the same.

NO

KG's is made for the 07 mod's models.big

UR is made for BS's models.big

and the 07 models.big is the best hands down

BTW it will be updated on Independence Day

Any roster can me made to work with the 07 mod's Models.big (it comes with the needed utilities)

NO

KG's is made for the 07 mod's models.big

UR is made for BS's models.big

and the 07 models.big is the best hands down

BTW it will be updated on Independence Day

Any roster can me made to work with the 07 mod's Models.big (it comes with the needed utilities)

I am genuinely curious as to why the 07 models.big is the best. I don't mean to put it down & perhaps it truly is the best. I just want to understand why this is so. Does it have to do with as you said, that any roster can be made to use with it?

I'm saying the 07 models.big is the best for the same reason I assume you would say yours is the best.

Pride in one's work

If you want more reasons here is one

I have tweaked all the LLODs

and another

Yours

502 2x faces

398 1x faces

55% are 2x

07's

731 2x faces

169 1x faces

81% are 2X

but mainly just pride in one's work

If someone feels their product is not the best then why release it

ok, I heard there was problems of MVP 07 not starting after the first loading screen where it shows Griffey and the modders names, what's the problem?

normally a firewall/antivirus/spyware program blocking the EXE from acting like a server

once 07 is installed you have to re-allow the EXE to have rights in those programs, it is not the same EXE you started with so they need to be re-trained

I'm saying the 07 models.big is the best for the same reason I assume you would say yours is the best.

Pride in one's work

If you want more reasons here is one

I have tweaked all the LLODs

and another

Yours

502 2x faces

398 1x faces

55% are 2x

07's

731 2x faces

169 1x faces

81% are 2X

but mainly just pride in one's work

If someone feels their product is not the best then why release it

I am not saying mine is the best. I am saying I offer people a choice. In fact I must agree when it comes to the default 2x faces that yours is better. However I have also tweaked many uniforms in ways that you may not have. I have also added many that are not in the 07 models.big. I just try to help out the community here as best as I can. At the time I started this, nobody else was providing this service to the community. To me it is about helping people & in fact if your mod helps people more, I would encourage people to use yours.

Archived