Happy 4th of July!!!

Totte

Just wanted to wish you all a happy 4th of July!

How are you guys gonna celebrate it?

Even though I'm swedish, I've invited a bunch of friends over to my place tonight to watch the Bucs-Brewers game, eating pizza slices and nachos while drinking Bud's and Miller's :)

Even though I'm swedish, I've invited a bunch of friends over to my place tonight to watch the Bucs-Brewers game, eating pizza slices and nachos while drinking Bud's and Miller's :)

Likewise, Totte. And Totte i just wanna say thanks overall for the 07 mod in general you truely are genius. but enough of that

4th of july, kickin' back, watching some baseball...playing some mvp 07 with my royals dynasty(check it out) and grilling some sausage on the grill and havin a big meal with the family

Even though I'm swedish, I've invited a bunch of friends over to my place tonight to watch the Bucs-Brewers game, eating pizza slices and nachos while drinking Bud's and Miller's

You may be Swedish but you are celebrating the 4th like a true American.

A huge thanks for all the work you do for us.

Happy Fourth of July!

You may be Swedish but you are celebrating the 4th like a true American.

I concur with Guildster, it's very American of you Totte

I think I've nailed the celebration festivities pretty good but I won't do any fireworks like I've heard you guys do. I'll probably hang out the american flag through my window though and show it off to my neighbours :wink:

Keep your eyes open for UR 8.5 on Monday and thanks for the kind words :)

Happy 4th to all!

As for my plans, I'm trying to arrange a group to watch it from the Brooklyn Bridge. I figured, hey, I went to high school 5 blocks away for 4 years and never ventured out there, but the summer after, I should :p

I've got tickets to the Cardinals' game tonight. So I'll be spending the 4th watching the Cardinals and D'Backs play game 3 of their 4-game series. It's currently 1-1 (the series)... so we'll see how it goes!

I'm wondering if the fans will be allowed to stay in their seats to watch the fireworks show (at the Arch-grounds) thru the open-air outfield.

Well I started off my morning by watching the Annual Natahns Hotdog Eating contest in Coney Island, which by the way, JOEY CHESTNUT BEAT KOBIASHI!!! WOOOOO.

Then I'm goin to a friends house for a BBQ.

Happy Independence Day!

Archived