TiT Feedback

krawhitham

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Kraw, I know I'm an idiot when it comes to these things, but every time I try to install a mod using TiT, I get the following error:

Autolt Error

Line -1:

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same problem. I think I have all my pop up blockers, firewalls, spyware, etc. shut down. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I get the same error as mssal and scotti. I've tried reinstalling over and over again and it wont work. I am on XP and if it helps everytime i run the installer it asks me to install the C++ package despite me already having installed it.

Bump for help. Tried reinstalling, get the same -1 error message. Like Gatorownage, I am also prompted to install the C++ package even though I already have it.

How do you do that? I right clicked on the TiT icon and clicked "run as." I'm the only account registered on this computer, so I have the option to choose either my account or enter a different user name and password. I went into user accounts on my control panel, and I am listed as the computer administrator. Any ideas?

EDIT: I tried running it under my own username, which is listed as the admin, and I got the same Line -1 error.

I tried it again as admin, and got a little further, but ran into a different problem. This time, the error message I got was:

000.fsh bad filename open

Unsuccessful termination. See README.TXT for more details.

Press Enter to exit.

Any ideas?

Archived