MVP2003?

C.H.Tsao

I want to buy 2005 but there isn't any in the store near my home.

But there is still some 2003.

So I want to buy it.

But there is no mods category for 2003.

What can I do?

Either you accept the fact that there are no mods for the 2003 game and buy it or you wait until you find a copy of the 2005 version.

Have you searched ebay for a 2005 copy?

I would like to.

But I can't because of my Mom.

She doesn't like me to buy things on the Internet.

So I only can but the 03.

So can I do 03 mods by myself?

If I can, would you like to teach me?

P.S. I am in Taiwan.

I would like to.

But I can't because of my Mom.

She doesn't like me to buy things on the Internet.

So I only can but the 03.

So can I do 03 mods by myself?

If I can, would you like to teach me?

P.S. I am in Taiwan.

I don't know if the game is moddable and I've never tried it myself. You could try and mod it yourself but I don't have the time to help you out as I'm really busy with the 05 roster mod I've got going.

Back to work, Totte. Your rosters are calling.

Have you ever played 2003?

I played MVP03 for a while. If it's all you can get, then it's better than nothing. I don't remember mods being offered anywhere so I don't know if it's moddable, but EA usually allows for some modding in their software. I would, however, always work toward buying a copy of 05...and the sooner the better. It's not published anymore so you will have to use a private source. Show your Mom how great 03 is and how much you like it and I'm sure she will help you find a way. Good luck.

And now one people taught how to make mods

Dude, to be honest, I don't think anyone here is willing to spend time looking into how you mod MVP2003 when almost no one play it. MVP2005 is our main focus point for a reason and there are tons of stuff that still could be modded if you put your mind to it.

What I'm trying to say is that if you want to learn how to make 2003 mods, you're on your own. I don't mean to be rude or anything, just laying out the facts for you.

Archived