Josh Hamilton Figure

Pirate

McFarlane does a lot of the stars. That is where we come in.

I saw your post Hardcore ont he Spawn Board. Very nice repaint. I have a hard time creating players for teams I don't cheer for, as maybe you do too. It' a great hobby eh?

My 'hard time' is with the decals. Printing them out and bonding them, etc is always a pain. Especially since the decal slides are so 'precious' that wasting even an inch pains me.

The cost of the paper is what kills me.

I stand by Testors paper. It's smaller and it hold colors well. I print everything at 600 dpi and it makes them extrememly clear. I then bake it under a light for 10-20 minutes and then began applying decal film, again Testors brand. On the Hamilton I did begin using another company that you brush on.

I coat them four or five times and it makes it really rigid. The bonding has never been a problem for me. I always make sure to stay calm and never panic.

I'd love to see more of your work.

Those look great. The Eckstein is real unique using a pitcher on a fielders plate. I like that.

The packaging on that Jones is great. For some reason looking at Andruw the Choking Hazard sticker jumped out at me. Hmmm I wonder why...

Pudge actually beat me to it... are you willing to do work for hire?

Because if so - depending on the price you ask - I actually have between 1 and 3 requests for you. :)

I have a lot of baseball stuff hither and yon in my house - but I am always looking to add to my Cardinals shrine... and I know just extactly what 1-3 figures could really spice my displays up. :)

EDIT: of the 3 I, personally, am interested in - 1 in particular would probably make Jessie really happy... but hey - my sick habits have to resurface from time to time, right?

cool. I think that may be what I'll try to do.

Thanks for the suggestions.

...anywho...back to the praises of Pirate and his killer Hamilton...

(ps.. I sent you a PM Pirate)

Archived