bigbully's 2007 Louisville Bats unis uploaded

bigbully

Nice job, bigbully, I love your minor-league unis. I've actually begun a few AAA dynasties myself since you've done so many.

How do you find all of the pictures needed to make these? I can't find AAA pictures anywhere!

Nice job, bigbully, I love your minor-league unis. I've actually begun a few AAA dynasties myself since you've done so many.

How do you find all of the pictures needed to make these? I can't find AAA pictures anywhere!

a new source I've found is flickr.com. Although for this set, I never could find a quality pic of the "Louisville" away script so I had to make it myself

a new source I've found is flickr.com. Although for this set, I never could find a quality pic of the "Louisville" away script so I had to make it myself

I checked it out, and that is a great site for them, thank you.

By the way, are you planning to finish up AAA this year, or are you just doing a few teams here and there?

I'm just doing a few teams here and there. I know I'll retouch the Redbirds w/memphis 25's changes. I'm open to suggestions, provided the requestor or myself can find decent images. Home uniforms are no issue - I pdfs of those.

KC and RoyalBlues are doing the entire MiLB but I think are only doing home and away unis b/c of the enormaty of the uniforms.

It would be cool if you did the alternates then, since you usually nail those. Whatever you do, I'm fine with it, you've already made my AAA games twice as fun!

Archived