Fan Photos

Do any other teams do this for thier fans??. I went to Shea about 2 or 3 years ago and they took this pic of me and my pops for FanPhotos. Look how small i was!! :lol:

l_84b01f57c6afcf5a8a78d858777eb2f0.jpg

I wonder if any other ballparks do this? Dont worry, I'm all grown up now, Thank goodness :stickman:

you're posting at 4-5AM est, dont be surprised if you dont have everyone jumping on the thread

I couldn't believe it when I saw him bump this either stEdfuNk. I don't get it.

Don't bump this thread again JoeSmith or else it gets locked. Ok?

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just take your own camera and take pictures?

You get them for free, except they say sample on them, like in the first picture. I have a bunch from Mets games, just don't know where they are.

they do it at AT&T Park. you can look them up at some fan fourm website and then order them and put little "cute" borders around them and stuff like that. if you right click and save it they say "Proof" on it.

just got back from Houston today...I also met James Loney and Matt Kemp (not pictured)

gonzorx2.jpg

juanoo9.jpg

russge0.jpg

Nice man, i couldve imaged how much people u had in ur way just to get a pic

BNF, Explaint to em again, when u mean error as "it doesnt look like u" or web site error

Nice man, i couldve imaged how much people u had in ur way just to get a pic

BNF, Explaint to em again, when u mean error as "it doesnt look like u" or web site error

i get an error when i upload pic it says "can not upload that thing a ma jig into that what cha ma call it"

Mo - there's no glorious story (yeah that's me in the Napster shirt)....my buddy works with Juan's sister-in-law. She hooked everything up for us - Juan is from right around here (Baton Rouge).

Good stuff man. Pierre doesn't look the same without the hat.

And to the OP, I don't know of fan photo days at our ballpark in Atl. I've never heard of it at all.

It's not a specific day, the team just pays people to walk around and take photos, they tell you where you can find your photo, and then you either buy the photo from them, or you can only get one that says proof on it.

Archived