Indians can't get enough video games

Pirate

wow, that's awesome. but can't blame em...rbi was the best major league sim on the NES, and at worst the second best baseball game on the NES.

Anyone remember a baseball game for NES that actually gave you money and stuff to get better players and what not?? I use to spend hours editing their names and the teams, only to have it wiped out due to a dirty or faulty head on the NES..I love that game it was real management as far as I am concerned...RBI was great too...I just wish I could remember the name of that game...Baseball stars or something??

Baseball Stars was a game for NES. I'm not sure if that's what you are referring to, but Wikipedia has an all-encompassing list of all NES games. You can scroll through and find the ones that are related to baseball and reminisce. I don't think I played half of the baseball titles that they claim were out at the time...heck, I've never even heard of some of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NES_games

Little league baseball was def the best all time i would play that before my own little league games and get pumped lol. Baseball stars was a close second there was another one too i cant remember the name of it where u had to use the d pad to line up ur swing

78_26.JPG

This game cannot be beaten.

YEAHHH MY FRIENDS AND I USE TO PLAY THAT ALL THE TIME is that the one where players could collide on the outfield wall if they ran into it?

YEAHHH MY FRIENDS AND I USE TO PLAY THAT ALL THE TIME is that the one where players could collide on the outfield wall if they ran into it?

Yes. That game = win and awesomeness

Yes. That game = win and awesomeness

whenever I played that game with my buddy is seemed like every out was a fly ball!!

Baseball Stars for NES is still the best baseball game for the NES hands down. I love being the ninja black sox...they have a girl on the team for christ sake

I still got that son of a *&(**&ing game. A couple of those little SOB's still drive me crazy.

After many attempts I finally got Italy to win the Little League World Series!

I also played an obscene amount of Little League Baseball for the NES. My friend and I would play all-night tournaments of LLB and Tecmo Bowl...and even track our own stats.

I'm 30 now...and yet I'm still doing the same thing. Only now its MLB '07 Mod and NCAA Football/Madden for the Xbox 360...

Some things change and some things stay the same I guess...

Archived