Round The Bases! A 2007 Jays Dynasty!

apridham

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, M. I plan to hang in through thick and thin. Whether I am in first or last, I intend to play this thing through. I am just starting to get my timing back after not playing at all for a month.

Verlander was throwing 99 mph gas and then some off-speed stuff and man I just couldn't hit it well.

I know the feeling man. I hadn't played MVP for about 6 months before I started my Cubs dynasty. I'm just now getting comfortable with my team at the 76 game mark. :smile:

I takes some time to get used to your team, especially how you want to hit with each player. Heck if you go back to the early pages of my dynasty, my team was hitting a womping .215. :headache:

We are now up to .238 That groove will come in time man, trust me. :smile:

Going to play Game 2 in the Devil Rays series.... Josh Towers is on the mound... Also, Curtis Thigpen will be making the start at Catcher in place of Greg Zaun.

What do you guys think of my dynasty so far? Anything I need to improve?

Also, I am thinking of doing a mail bag feature. It would be published once per week, probably on Saturday. So, PM your questions to me, and they will be answered in the first ever edition of the Blue Jays Central Mail Bag, coming either this Saturday or next.

It's going great

I am about to start the first game against the Royals.

John MacDonald will be starting in place of Royce Clayton, batting ninth. This is not a permanant move, just giving Royce the day off, although if Johnny Mac shows any signs of being able to hit, he will be starting a lot more, because Royce has yet to hit anything.

In the next game, John MacDonald will be giving Aaron Hill the day off, batting eighth.

The pitching matchup in the next game will be Luke Hudson(0-0, 0.00) vs.

Dustin McGowan(0-1, 3.60)

Also, Adam Lind has been sent down to AAA. The Reason for this is that I already have Matt Stairs on the bench, and it wouldn't hurt to have a corner infielder on the bench. So Howie Clark will be coming up.

Also, AJ Burnett has been placed on the 60 day DL. Jesse Litsch has been called up to replace him.

Man apr, can it get any worse for ya. This will be very interesting to see what you can do. Just weather the storm man, hang in there. :smile:

I don't know, M. Things have to get better soon, and quick or I am going to be out of contention very quickly.

Archived