Roster Expanision In September mod?

osfan5891

Okay, so we all know, hopefully, that after the minor league seasons are over in september the Major League teams are allowed to then have up to 40 men on their team as opposed to 25 previously. It has always bothered me that video games in the past have never made this possible. Is it possible to do that in MVP 07 or whatever, or does a mod exist for it?

Thanks,

Brooks

Okay, so we all know, hopefully, that after the minor league seasons are over in september the Major League teams are allowed to then have up to 40 men on their team as opposed to 25 previously. It has always bothered me that video games in the past have never made this possible. Is it possible to do that in MVP 07 or whatever, or does a mod exist for it?

Thanks,

Brooks

Your only hope is to go play All-Star Baseball 2005. Or maybe 04, I forget. That series was probably the best ever at that sort of thing: 40-man roster, Rule V, Waivers, Free Agent/Waiver compensation, Top-10 Record Books. It really was a good game. To bad you could only play 20 seasons.

No you cannot. This has been touched upon in the forums, by various modders. It is a shame. It would have been a great addition to the game.

it shouldn't even be considered an addition. EA dropped the ball on SO many things. Base coaches, catcher ball return, the list goes on...

k thanks guys. It is a shame though :(

they need a game on the market that handles waivers and 40-man rosters and what not that would be killer

Have you played any of the High Heat series? The graphics may not be as appealing as MVP 05, but in my opinion, they were some of best statistical games that I have had a chance to play. The roster expands to 40 players at the beginning of September, among other things.

I have it for PC, but I think it was released for XBOX and PS2, but I can't be too sure. I don't think it is possible to use the concept in HH and import that into MVP.

Archived