Im going into the last day of my season

sully04

untitled1sh5.jpg

4 way tie for first and the wildcard. I'm the Nats. Im playing the Phillies. The Braves are playing the Astros, and the Mets are playing the Marlins. Ive never seen this before.

How did they decide who made the playoffs?

Did they have two one game playoffs and then the winner of that for the division? And then the loser the wildcard?

yeah like an Division Elimation bracket with two teams battling each other the winner goes on and plays the other team and the winner from there goes to the playoffs?

I wonder if there is a way to do corporate sabatoge to your oppenents during the offseas. The could be the start of a dynasty for us to read. Mu ha ha. I'd be ticked though about not making it after a 15 inning loss.

yeah like an Division Elimation bracket with two teams battling each other the winner goes on and plays the other team and the winner from there goes to the playoffs?

I don't know, maybe a four team tournament with the final round being the team with the better head to head record in the season getting the division and the lsoer the wildcard? (Eliminates playing more than one playoff game)

Archived