In a perfect world....

Hey, it was asked for, so why not? I made this thread for you guys so you can put anything you want in here.

I'll start it off in the thread.

In a perfect world

...There would never be any crashes in Mvp Baseball

...There would be another PC baseball game for us.

...I'd walk around pain free.

...I'd have been a pro ballplayer and I would have appreciated it.

...The Yankees would make no more stupid Randy Johnson type trades ever again.

Ok, all yours, and have fun.

Hahhahah, not bad at all. Or how about in a perfect world, Farnsworth would play for Boston?

In that case, I hope that in a perfect world, he turns out to be the best reliever to ever pitch in the major leagues. :smile:

Good idea.

-In a perfect world (ironic), the Yanks regain dominance so we can all have a reason to hate them again all at the same time the R.Sox don't win another one for another 80+ years.

-In a perfect world my Rangers are the 2009 World Series Champions.

In a perfect world... Ken Griffey Jr and A-rod would have never left Seattle and i would have decided to play college baseball instead of traveling. Never know what could have been.

In that case, I hope that in a perfect world, he turns out to be the best reliever to ever pitch in the major leagues. :smile:

or maybe he COULD just earn the money he was given. it's not like he has terrible stuff or anything.

Hey, it was asked for, so why not? I made this thread for you guys so you can put anything you want in here.

I'll start it off in the thread.

In a perfect world

...There would never be any crashes in Mvp Baseball

...There would be another PC baseball game for us.

...I'd walk around pain free.

...I'd have been a pro ballplayer and I would have appreciated it.

...The Yankees would make no more stupid Randy Johnson type trades ever again.

Ok, all yours, and have fun.

you don't need a perfect world for this...why are you walking around in pain?

In A Perfect World....

Robb Nen would have struck out Troy Glaus and the Giants would win Game Six

Jason Schmidt wins the 2003 Cy Young

Barry Bonds get indicted after the 2002 World Series and the Giants sign Vlad Guerrero to replace him

There would be a baseball game for the PC that could run on a Mac (The only thing that is close is hooking it up with Eyetv straight to my Macbook).

Robb Nen did not retire and kept on pitching

...Matt Cain would throw less than 30 pitches an inning, 80% of which would be strikes.

...Game 7 of the '02 series never happened...and Rodriguez drops the ball in the collision at home in the '03 playoffs.

...my shoulder would still be intact, preventing my fastball from dropping 20mph and allowing me to still pitch.

...I'd win just enough in the lottery to pay off my college, medical, car and credit cards so I could live debt free...with enough left over to buy a medium-size house with a pool.

...MTV plays music videos 24/7.

In A Perfect World Wayne Franklin never faced Steve Franklin, Dustin Hermanson strikes out the side Dodgers are eliminated from the post season

The Giants start scoring 5 runs a game for Matt Cain

...............Every Cubs fan was Steve Bartman :)

...............The Marlins keep their '03 WS team, and become one of the most dominant teams in baseball

...............The state actually gives us $ for our new ballpark.

...............I am beastly :)

In a perfect world, Barry Bonds was never born.

In a perfect world, Kyle Farnsworth could throw one strike in a row. That's right, one in a row.

In a perfect world, Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter never retire.

In a perfect world, Alex Rodriguez holds the single season and career home run record, taking over Roger Maris' 61 and Hank Aaron's 755.

In a perfect world.. radio stations didnt find your favorite songs you hoped they would never find and play them over and over and over and over and over.. you get the picture

r.i.p good music

In a perfect world, Kyle Farnsworth could throw one strike in a row. That's right, one in a row.

In a perfect world, Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter never retire.

Ahahah, Farnsworth's one is good. And Ruth, Di Maggio, Berra, etc. retired but the Yankees are still here.

Archived