How would i trade players in MVPEdit

MrDudleyDoWright

Yeah, just drag one player from one team to the next. But then remember to fix the lineups for each team, as a SS for SS trade (for example) won't be recognized automatically; you'll have to put in each new player to the lineup manually.

The easiest way to change/trade players etc, is MVP2005 Teamchanger (exact file name). It's somewhere in the download section. It gives you a pretty basic change team option where you can take over any team and make a trade. The only drawback is in owner mode. Sometimes it sets your payroll to 199M per year, but easily avoidable. It's not my file, but I can re-upload it again if needed.

The easiest way to change/trade players etc, is MVP2005 Teamchanger (exact file name). It's somewhere in the download section. It gives you a pretty basic change team option where you can take over any team and make a trade. The only drawback is in owner mode. Sometimes it sets your payroll to 199M per year, but easily avoidable. It's not my file, but I can re-upload it again if needed.

Archived