Poor Michael Vick

ronmexico

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.â€

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,†Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.

The filing against Vick: here

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293268,00.html

I am about to file a $75 billion lawsuit against Vick, on behalf of my Black Lab.

She has suffered emotional damage from being in the room everytime Vick's story comes on my television screen.

I am having my 8 year old sun draw up the paperwork now....to be delivered via mail...

Hey, there was this guy who's laundromat ruined his coat - he sued for something like 20 million for "emotional damages". Over a coat. And he was like an actual county judge. If I find a link, I'll post it, but this... please. Backed by gold and silver!

Okay, the dogfighting allegations were pretty bad to begin with, but when you mix pitbulls and terrorism, you realize you've hit the apex of stupidity. And so, I congratulate Michael Vick, for screwing up his high-profile life in one of the most interesting ways i've ever seen (...so take THAT, Britney).

Hey, there was this guy who's laundromat ruined his coat - he sued for something like 20 million for "emotional damages". Over a coat. And he was like an actual county judge. If I find a link, I'll post it, but this... please. Backed by gold and silver!
Pants. Unless it is pants and coat suit.

I am having my 8 year old sun draw up the paperwork now....to be delivered via mail...

after reading the actual court paper that is the funniest thing ive read all day

While the lawsuit may seem ludicrous, that fuecker deserves everything he is getting! Hope he won't be able to ever throw a football again! What a disgrace. Don't throw any "innocent until proven guilty" comments in, either. He has been identified as the ring leader of this nasty, demented organization. 2 year minimum prison term is practically guaranteed. I have absolutely no sympathy or tolerance toward this imbecile!!

While the lawsuit may seem ludicrous, that fuecker deserves everything he is getting! Hope he won't be able to ever throw a football again! What a disgrace. Don't throw any "innocent until proven guilty" comments in, either. He has been identified as the ring leader of this nasty, demented organization. 2 year minimum prison term is practically guaranteed. I have absolutely no sympathy or tolerance toward this imbecile!!
Nah, looks like 6 months to a year if he accepts the plea deal

Nah, looks like 6 months to a year if he accepts the plea deal

He's the biggest ***** imaginable, and I hope he spends a long time behind bars, but I don't see why he'd take a deal. If he goes to court he'll get off cause he's a famous athlete. He doesn't want to admit his guilt either, even though he clearly is.

wow i didnt even realize that he "actually" executed his dogs. that absolutely makes me sick. my mom told me that she is going to throw away my vick jersey. i just thought of this: what would happen to vick if he signed with the browns when he gets out of jail then he would join the "dog pound" . sorry if this affends anyone but i would kind of chuckle a bit at vick

What an idiot. All his high school and collegiate career, his coaches preached about him keeping himself out of trouble off the field to make it in the NFL. And lo and behold, his "friends" end up embarrassing him on a national stage, and he's never going to play football again. I don't feel sorry for him at all, he's an idiot. All that money, and he decides to throw it away. I'm surprised he couldn't even figure out how gruesome what he was doing actually was and just adamantly denied any wrongdoing multiple times to the public. And not only did he **** off the Falcons, PETA, and pretty much everyone else, Arthur Blank, Falcons owner, is devastated by what he views as a betrayal by a guy who he treated almost like a son. What a *******. I'm struggling to see why people are on his side.

From FOXSports.com,

Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick will not admit to killing dogs or to gambling, as detailed in his indictment, when he enters a guilty plea in a Richmond, VA, federal court on Monday, according to ESPN.com.

A source close to the situation said Vick will plead guilty to one charge of interstate commerce for the purpose of dogfighting, ESPN.com reported.

Three Vick associates have pleaded guilty to the conspiracy charge and say Vick provided virtually all the gambling and operating funds for the "Bad Newz Kennels" dogfighting enterprise. Two of them also said Vick participated in executing at least eight underperforming dogs, raising the possibility of the animal cruelty charges.

According to the report, Vick's defense team met with federal attorneys Thursday afternoon to determine the "summary of facts" to which Vick will plead. But the source says Vick maintains that he never killed dogs and never gambled on a dog fight.

Vick will admit that he was present when dogs were killed, but will maintain that he did not personally kill any of the dogs, according to ESPN.com.

Vick, 27, is scheduled to enter his plea agreement Monday and could face up to five years in prison.

Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Whatever, he'll get more time in jail via a trial, and I'm sure state charges will be brought up against him now. Also, if you think about it, he'll be out of the NFL lnger if he goes to trial.

Some people are just embarrassing and can't seem to grasp that fact, which amuses me to some extent.

Back on topic, I saw it posted on another forum, but I loved the question:

Who thought Marcus would end up being the better Vick?

Archived