Red Bull Does Give You Wings

ronmexico

I've been up all night because I need to be up by 5 am on Monday, so I'm "adjusting" my schedule. I got through it with "5 hour energy", and since I'm starting college soon, and figuring that I will have to do this a good amount (right AstroEric), I was wondering what do you guys use to get yourselves through those long nights?

I've been up all night because I need to be up by 5 am on Monday, so I'm "adjusting" my schedule. I got through it with "5 hour energy", and since I'm starting college soon, and figuring that I will have to do this a good amount (right AstroEric), I was wondering what do you guys use to get yourselves through those long nights?
I think I remember a thread where this guy was drinking a huge pack of Arizona iced tea.

Pro Plus caffeine tablets. They take a while to kick in (usually about an hour for me), but they're good.

Then again, my record is 52 hours, and that was when I was 14 with no caffeine aids.

My best was 42 hours, Thanksgiving weekend when I was 11, but then I ate turkey and that wasn't a great strategy for staying up. Passed out on the couch watching the Matrix, lol.

I think I remember a thread where this guy was drinking a huge pack of Arizona iced tea.

99 cents at cvs for the big can they have their

thats what is gonna get me through 4 classes a week + work from 5-9 :lol:

They didn't have Red Bull when I was an undergrad, so I did the more unhealthy thing and downed "trucker-friendlies" or "yellow-jackets" while smoking 15 cigarettes a night (thank God I quit) and drinking soda.

Rockstar! It helps me stay up/

Archived