Krawhitham's two bits thread

Yankee4Life

I just saw this in the shoutbox as a response to the question of the having that original "my two cents" thread that was made a few days ago resurface on the website. There was a problem with it that you can blame me and no one else. There was a shadow topic of that thread that was trying to be removed/moved/taken down and when that happened, it affected the original topic also. Again I blame myself.

But since this thread is wanted, and Kraw thought of a good title for the thread, the least I can do is make it for all of you....and then stay the hell out of the way. :lol:

Here we go..........

That's my two cents.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats the point of the thread. is it basically a spam thread like the other one turned into

It's a bad sequel, so remember, we need to add in a few more unnecessary explosions. :)

My pet fly was in a terrible accident-the doctor says he or she-I can't tell only has a 20% chance of ever flying again-we need to make a quality of life decision-what good is it to a fly if it cant fly-duh

My pet fly was in a terrible accident-the doctor says he or she-I can't tell only has a 20% chance of ever flying again-we need to make a quality of life decision-what good is it to a fly if it cant fly-duh

I'll be thinking and praying for your fly :lol:

Don't you think that joke has been exhausted? I don't find it funny if his brother was actually in that accident. Yeah, either way, he shouldn't have made that thread, I personally wouldn't have, but he (and everyone else for that matter) makes mistakes. I know it sounds cheesy, but I think he and everyone else has gotten the point by now.

btw, 112155, do you know what a period is?

"New iPods will no longer be able to work with Linux. iTunes now writes some kind of hash (SHA1, md5?) to the iPod database which new iPods check against. If this check fails then the iPod reports that it contains 0 songs. This appears to be protection against 3rd party applications writing out their own databases. We haven't found out how to generate our own valid hashes (but we do know the hash includes the database itself, and possibly the iPod serial number), and are looking for help."

http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=0...831236&from=rss

Apple has blocked firmware replacements as well.

http://www.itwriting.com/blog/?p=325

go **** yourself trues (is that good?)

I don't know whether to offer you soap to wash your mouth out with or get someone to pimp slap you for that kid of disrespect man. Even if you were kidding, some serious smackin' to the noggin' might be needed man. :stone:

Take it easy.

Archived